“Poor atmosphere but good food & reasonable prices”
Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #193 of 297 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Legends Bar is in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, NY. Situated on Old Falls Street USA, we're directly across from the Niagara Falls Conference Center, and just a short walk from both Niagara Falls State Park and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Offering over 50 varieties of beer from around the world, including several popular local brews. Legends Bar offers live entertainment most weekends, Karaoke every Thursday and shows many of football games our customers want to see! Whether you're local and out for a stroll, visiting Niagara Falls, or staying in the attached Quality Hotel & Suites, come check us out! We always have something special to offer our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, welcome to Niagara Falls USA and thank you for visiting!
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Located in the Quality Inn, this restaurant was a default selection at the end of a tiring day after walking through the park area and then along the touristy area on Old Falls street. Our party of four ordered a quesadilla (pretty good), hot turkey sandwich (pretty good), and ribs (very good). The atmosphere is somewhat stark and uninviting but the food was not bad and prices were a real bargain for the area. Service by our waitress, Sha-Kora, was attentive and efficient.

Vincent B, General Manager at Legends Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

NationalParkHiker,

Thank you for visiting Legends Bar & Grill. I promise you we are working hard to create a better atmosphere in our restaurant, but I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed our food, pricing, and service.
When you come back to Niagara Falls USA please be sure to stop by and say hello!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped by here after a long day of walking as it was a welcomed break on the way back to the hotel. It was not very crowded. The weather was nice outside, with a decent breeze so we sat outside.

When we went inside prior to getting seated I did notice the carpet was very filthy and could stand to be cleaned to freshen the place. This like many of the restaurants in the area and is part of a hotel.

We ordered wings which were good. I really liked the sauce and liked it so much that I dipped my pizza crust in it. My pizza was really good and appeared to be homemade. My husband got an open face beef sandwich, which he said was only ok. The roll it was on was salted and even he who salts everything said it was too salty.

This was good stop after a long day, but not over the top.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a Sunday, so this may not be others' experience.

Our sandwiches (Italian meatball and a turkey club) were reasonably good, but there seemed to be a real shortage of staff as it took almost 45 minutes to get our food. Another patron took his empty glass of soda to the bar to have it refilled because the waitress was MIA (maybe cooking the food too?)

Their beer selection in bottles was good, but they don't give you a glass to pour - just drink from the bottle. I recommend the Great Lakes Brewing's Burning River.

The price was great compared to other places near the entrance to the Falls, but if time is important, pay extra and eat at a closer place.

lgwacbb,

Thank you for visiting Legends Bar & Grill. I apologize for the poor experience you had with us on your recent visit. I can assure that is not our normal operation, as that day we were under staffed and that happens sometimes in this business. Again I apologize.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our beer selection as we offer more than 75 varieties of beer! If you ever find your self back in Niagara Falls USA please stop by and have a Great Lakes Burning River on us.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this more at Vbevilacqua@LegendsBarNF.com or 716-282-1212 ex 7722.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Arrived in Niagara Falls a little bit ahead of schedule so decided to have lunch at Legends while waiting for our hotel room to be ready. Had chicken quesadillas and rootbeer. Quesadillas were excellent--very tasty and LOTS of chicken! Good service, great prices, and large portions.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited Legends April 22nd for dinner and came away stuffed by the portion sizes. Primarily a sports bar they have specials when the local sports teams are playing and ample room for casual dinners in large groups