“worst restaurant experience of my life!”
Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #191 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Legends Bar is in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, NY. Situated on Old Falls Street USA, we're directly across from the Niagara Falls Conference Center, and just a short walk from both Niagara Falls State Park and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Offering over 50 varieties of beer from around the world, including several popular local brews. Legends Bar offers live entertainment most weekends, Karaoke every Thursday and shows many of football games our customers want to see! Whether you're local and out for a stroll, visiting Niagara Falls, or staying in the attached Quality Hotel & Suites, come check us out! We always have something special to offer our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, welcome to Niagara Falls USA and thank you for visiting!
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

we had to wait over an hour for our food and while we were there we noticed that another couple who came after I got there food first, they told us there was only 1 cook working and it was easier to cook for 2 than 4 which was the strangest excuse I have ever heard but then a family of 5 that came after us got app and food first, drinks empty, waitress no where to b found, mentioned about late food and got major attitude and more excuses, we had to ask two more times before food came. Then no napkins or silverware, and again no waitress, finally had to go find someone again waitress then came over slammed napkins on table and was rude beyond belief we asked for manager who didnt come and we had to track her down and explain experince, my mominlaw to mad to even wat meal so we just asked for check and waitress came and literally slammed check on table and said the one meal wasnt on there and walked away, never got even a sorry from anyone. By far the poorest establishment I have ever been in, poor staff, poor service, and poor management. Save yourself the frustration and go somewhere else, it is beyond HORRIBLE, and if I wouldve ever acted like that when I was a waitress I wouldve been fired on the spot! shame on them

1  Thank jhvshadle
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

jhvshadle,

Thank you for the review and I apologize for the experience you had at our restaurant. Actions like these by the staff are not tolerated and are dealt with between myself and my staff. Each staff member goes through a training period and can not become a server until they pass a training course. After 90 days from hire each staff member goes through a review and I explain where certain areas of their skill set need improvement.

Please feel free to contact me any time if you are back in Niagara Falls as I would love to accommodate you with any of your needs.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

The food is pretty good and an excellent price. Wings are great. The clientelle is not family friendly. The first night we were there and highly intoxicated employee was cursing at the bartender (in a friendly manner of course) before being escorted to her cab.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Old and dirty. This is not a place you would want to eat. It just looks nasty. tables were dirty. Its a cheep place to drink, but i just dont think i could eat here. This place was close to our hotel and was cheep for drinks. Looks like a local bar for the over 60 crowd.

1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed April 30, 2012

loud and in need of a serious decor change. Plenty of different Draught Beer though.

1  Thank SellyM
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We received a Chicken Salad with spoiled chicken. You could smell it across the table. How they didn't smell it in the kitchen is crazy. When we brought it to the staff's attention no apology was made. The Manager actually acted as if he was put out! Don't go.

Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Kathie S,

I'm sorry for you experience at Legends Bar & Grill. I can assure you that all of our products are guaranteed fresh as we have deliveries daily. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions or concerns with my establishment.

If you are ever back in Niagara Falls please come by as I would love to host you again.