“Nasty”

Ranked #193 of 297 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Legends Bar is in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, NY. Situated on Old Falls Street USA, we're directly across from the Niagara Falls Conference Center, and just a short walk from both Niagara Falls State Park and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Offering over 50 varieties of beer from around the world, including several popular local brews. Legends Bar offers live entertainment most weekends, Karaoke every Thursday and shows many of football games our customers want to see! Whether you're local and out for a stroll, visiting Niagara Falls, or staying in the attached Quality Hotel & Suites, come check us out! We always have something special to offer our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, welcome to Niagara Falls USA and thank you for visiting!
Reviewed January 24, 2012

bad service and limited menu...was freeezing inside and food was over cooked and greasy !

Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

atticany,

Thank you for your review of Legends Bar & Grill. I would like to take a moment and explain to you during the time of your stay we had issues with our heating system.

As for your experience with our food, we strive to make each meal as if you are the only guest in our restaurant.

If you are ever in Niagara Falls again, please stop by and talk with me as I would love to take care of you personally.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We stayed at The Quality Inn the weekend of Dec.16-18 . First night we had their pizza and wing special, $15.95 for a large one topping pizza and 10 wings, we also a few $1 draft beers. Our total bill was $20...where can you go and eat and get good tasting food and beer for $20???

We decided to come back and eat the second night after spending the afternoon at The Holiday Market and then the evening walking around the river and seeing the illuminated Falls....just beautiful. I decided on strip steak and my husband had a fish fry and mushroom soup as his appetizer. The mushroom soup was out of this world good.....the fish fry was HUGE!!!! My entree was extremely good but I had debated on whether to get a medium rare or a medium steak and I should have gone with the medium rare BUT that was my choice,so my error. I am a waitress myself so I do find myself rating other servers. We had Robert as our server and both my myself and my husband thought he was excellent.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

What we liked about Legends is it was next door to our FABULOUS hotel, The Giacomo. What we disliked is we sat 15 minutes waiting for someone to take our order, which of course we didn't know because there was no menu tendered. Catch-22, yes?

Reviewed October 11, 2011

While the bartender was a bit stand offish. They had great prices on ther draft beer $1.00 drafts.

2  Thank Orangeman44
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Stayed at the Hotel so of course wondered into the bar. Grabbed some dinner and beer and thought it was very good and at a fair price compared to the other restaurants in the area. There are 2 chain restaurants in walking distance that are priced much higher than normal. This restaurant keeps their prices fair.

As far as service goes I had no problems. I was greeted when I walked in, sat and order. No problems.

Would recommend