“Amazing food and great service”
Review of La Galera

La Galera
Ranked #18 of 297 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I went here on a Friday, ate leftovers for lunch the next day and then went back for dinner. My boyfriend and I love the food here and it's affordable. I would receimmend this restaurant for couples and families!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went for lunch. Small restaurant with plenty of seating. They bring out a bowl of salsa and warm tortilla chips to get you started. So good. No salt on the chips makes them so much better. Ordered a soft drink. Very large and got a carry out cup for all I had left after lunch. Got the lunch special #1. It was a taco, a Chile relano, refried beans, and a lettuce, tomato and guacamole salad. The taco consisted of meat, lettuce and cheese. I added some salsa to it. The refried beans were fresh made. Not a drop of grease and had some cheese melted on top. The chile relano is a medium hot pepper filled with cheese and covered with sauce. The food was freshly made and so Delicious and the portions are more than generous. My husband and I got the same lunch and drinks and the bill was only $17. Can't wait to go for the extensive dinner menu.

1  Thank Sharon Y
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My family ate here on Saturday evening. My children had their standard chicken fingers and fries(they both ate all fingers but the amount of fries was enough for 8 people- they couldn't finish em). My wife had the combination with a hard shelled beef taco, burrito, and chile rellenos and she enjoyed it very much. I tasted the chile rellenos and it was perfect! I had a new menu item- think it was called the supreme quesadilla. It had steak, chicken, and shrimp in a grilled quesadilla shell. It came with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, and rice and beans. It was very good and writing this review makes me want to eat there again right now!!!

2  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular customer and recommend it always!!! Service is great. #18 always a winner! Niagara Falls is not known for great food and this place could easily be missed. Don't let that happen to you!

2  Thank Takoz
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Niagara Falls on the American side is very limited in terms of good restaurants, and this is perhaps the best of them! After a not-so-great meal at Gramma Mora's in Buffalo, I took my fiance back to La Galera where we've always been treated well in the past. And again it was good! Usually places that have coupons don't have the greatest food but not La Galera! Hot tortilla chips and salsa are always served when you sit down, and your food is served off within a matter of minutes! Don't freak out on how quick your meal arrived...it's cooked! Prices are definitely on point (even without a coupon) and you will be full afterwards. Don't let the appearance of the restaurant detour you from great food!

1  Thank BenN529