“Gorgeous”

Niagara Scenic Tours
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went their when I was younger, but still waiting to go back. I loved it. It's so beautiful. If you get the chance, and they still do it, take the ferry ride around the falls. It's really, really neat. Also, their is the bridge crossing from USA to Canada, that is a wonderful spot for photos. I went their in the 90's, but this thing does not give you the option to put when you officially went.

1  Thank CRClouse13

Reviewed September 9, 2013

On dated 30 June'13 I travelled to Niagra with my wife & daughter.My eldest sister & my wife's brother also accompanied with us to this trip.This was my 2nd trip to Niagra but on my first trip I missed few item,so this time I have decided that I am going to cover everything.We stayed two days in Holiday Inn Hotel.started our tour from Maid of the mist.It was simply fantastic experience to see the falls from very close distance,though I am sea feared but the force of the water really attracted me so much. I went back to my childhood. Wearing rain coat one stage we forget that ....and taking water spray for bath.We took the trolley to see the park and dropped down to Horseshoe falls at terrapin point. Next day we decided we will walk through the park & explore more sights.We crossed the bridges and walked through goat Island... Then three sister island,we were almost inside the flowing waters...It was wonderful experience then walked towards the Horseshoe falls.It was fantastic scene all along going by the side of the Niagra river...then the awesome beauty of Horseshoe falls. Last time I missed the cave of the winds...This time I wanted to make even whatever it takes.....We wore yellow rain coat then climb the staircase to go close to the American falls....It is simply Awesome experience...I could not believe that I can take shower with falls pouring water at hurricane point....I see the Niagra falls so closely...I thanked God for giving such opportunity to see the beauty of the nature so closely....finally we left the park after going to Luna Island.Took lot of pictured and posted to Face book account...It was my greatest experience in my life to see such beauty...You must not miss it.....

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Everything we hoped for and more!! Easy access off the hi-way. Good signs leading you into and out of the park. We loved seeing the sites and the history of the park. Amazing!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

One of the most beautiful creations of nature you will ever see! The falls are absolutely amazing...as for the town....giant tourist trap. It was like being on a carnival midway, loud and noisy and crowded. You really must ride into the falls though and experience this wonder of nature for yourself. I will never forget this amazing experience!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

great place,breath taking view. do visit the Canadian side too thats the best. the boat ride is a must !!!!!!!!!!!!!