$117
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$194
$169
AscendHotels
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
$159
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
$84
Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)
$203
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
$130
$154
$139
Hampton.com
$151
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$374
$335
Official Hotel
All reviewsriver viewdouble treegreat hotelfront deskwarm cookiesfree cookieshot tubbreakfast buffetspecial thanksexcellent stayhigher floorwithin walking distanceexercise roomrestaurant stafflarge bathroomwalk in showerearly check
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The "king suite" was OK but the added living room space had a fold out couch, no chairs, no table and ottoman with a cigarette hole in it. The staff was nice and the hotel itself was clean however just felt underwhelmed. The best part was the walking distance to the falls.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scott s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Devine
Thank you for sharing your comments with us after your recent Niagara Falls stay. I apologize that the furniture was not sufficient in your room and will of course bring it to our owners attention so that we can hopefully provide additional seating besides the ottoman/table unit and the sofa unit. The suite was designed for just 2 adults with a king bedroom but I do understand that there may be times when friends or other guests may be visiting and would want to make them corfortable as well.
Thank you for staying and making this recommendation for this suite type.
Cordially,
Scott S.
GM

Reviewed October 16, 2017

This hotel was in a great location for all the sightseeing we wanted to do in Niagara. Nicely decorated and very friendly staff!! The breakfast buffet was the largest I had ever seen with many options. I am gluten free and I found plenty to eat. The rooms overlooking the river were excellent! Concierge in Lobby booked out Twilight Tour of the Canadian side of the falls and several other sights. The bus picked us up at hotel and dropped us back off. Great partnership!! We ate in the restaurant inside the hotel several times. The food was very good! I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again if we every come back to Niagara, NY

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 876robyn
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Big, beautiful and brand new. The service was impeccable and we were nicely compensated with coupons for drinks, appetizers, two entrees and morning breakfast buffet at their restaurant because a river view room wasn't available. The room was very clean and the beds comfy. Nice pool and workout area on the lower level so one doesn't have to parade through the lobby wet and in swim clothes. Not as close to the park and casino as other hotels but worth the walk. I think it surpassed the Sheraton as my favorite Niagara Falls hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017

special request*? call to confirm as staff doesn't seem to be overly concerned. service at the bar was terrible. Had an early check in request that didn't get communicated an it took 2 hrs plus to get a room ready .

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scott s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear D7094DYmikel
Thank you for sharing your comments with us after your Niagara trip and stay with us here at the Doubletree. Please accept my apologies for for us being unable to accommodate or hurriedly getting your room ready early. I don't have enough details to know your room requests or specifics nor am I able to determne your reservation information to review and correct with our staff but would love to hear back from you so that I can make sure our staff communicates needs more clearly and efficiently to our guests when we are not able to accommodate their early arrival requests on busy weekends.
Again my apologies for not being able to check in early. I look forward to eharing from you.
Cordially,
Scott S.
GM

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I recently stayed at the Double Tree after attending a wedding reception in the hotel. From start to finish, the staff and accommodations exceeded expectations. Everyone I encountered was friendly and attentive, and the hotel rooms as well as lobby space, bar, and restaurant, are beautiful and very clean. I couldn't be happier with my decision to stay at the Double Tree.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family