All reviews front desk outlet mall short drive shopping trip would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area two queen beds room was clean and comfortable mini fridge breakfast was included new york indoor pool mandy falls niagara walmart
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Booking our reservation was made simple and non stress by Tammy Sinclair. I had reached my limit as I had many reservations to make for our trip, and Tammy was very kind and understanding.
Then when we signed in there was Monique Camp. What a great lady she is. She saw to our every need and when we had a problem w/ our keys, she came up w/ us to make sure we didn't have a problem w/ the new one. She also printed out our boarding passes and checked us in for our flight on the 4th day. Your company is very lucky to have these two ladies in your employ.We think of them since coming back to CA often as they helped make my "dream" trip complete.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
HIENFMgmt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you found our staff helpful. We are very lucky to have them. I will be sure to put your post on our "brag" board, so they can keep up the good work. We hope too see you again!

Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

My one of the best experience from IHG. Stayed one night and booked for Park and Fly. Hotel is conveniently located close to Niagara Falls NY Airport but unfortunately hotel DOES NOT have any airport shuttle for guest. Room was very nice, clean and updated. Very helpful and friendly staff. It's going to be my Perminent Park and Fly hotel for Niagra Falls NY Airport.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
HIENFMgmt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! We're pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found a permanent place to park your car when you fly out. We can not wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

A great hotel, very quiet well lit... The rooms have very comfortable beds, showers very clean and water is hot... We found the carpets to be old and hubby's allergies were acting up the carpets felt slimy underfoot ... Breakfast was cleaned up in a hurry

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
HIENFMgmt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are glad you found the beds comfortable, showers clean and water hot. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Kind Regards, Amber

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Almost everybody has mentioned about the location of this hotel. And why shouldn't they? This hotel is probably the closest to Niagara state park. Its as if all the tourist locations are centred around this hotel rather than the other way around.

We landed here as a group of 4 with 1 room having 2 queen sized bed reserved. We were coming directly from India and the person at the reception was really nice to allow us an 1 hour early check in. The beds were nice and cosy and I felt like sleeping right away, but we had to do Maid of Mist and Cave of Winds. We also did the aquarium, but its waste of time and money.

Ok I am drifting from this hotel review...Back to topic.

Next day we had a nice breakfast and probably the best I had in my stay across my visits in USA. We were spoilt for choice, eggs, bacon, juices, muffins, fruits, waffles, cereal ......

I travel a lot and while selecting a hotel, breakfast options come in at number 4 preceded only by Location, Security and Ambience.

I will give a thumbs up on all these parameter to this hotel and will recommend this hotel to my friends as well as people who are reading this review right now.

Go for it!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are glad that you found super value in your stay! We hope to see you again in the future!
Kind Regards, Amber

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Thank you so much to Amber and the entire staff! You were helpful and caring to my wife and I while we were in a tough situation and stressed after a long drive. The hotel was immaculately clean and well run by the staff who seem to GENUINELY care about their guests, even on a busy holiday weekend.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
HIENFMgmt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We love being able to help anyone in need. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in the future!