Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls
$65
RodewayInn
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$101
$84
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$96
$67
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
$525
$446
Travelocity
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
$74
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskhi expresscinnamon rollsoutlet mallshopping tripshort drivewould stay here againyogurtstayed here for one nightwould highly recommend this hotelbuffalo airportthe breakfast areanice breakfastmini fridgebreakfast was includedfree parkingindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I understand this is a tourist town, but simple things make a difference. NOTHING is more of a turn off and so easily corrected, is less than immaculate cleaning, primarily in the bathrooms. There is NO excuse for mold and soap scum. Seriously, worn TOWELS with holes in them for $150 a night?

The room is pleasant, breakfast typical, bed comfortable and common areas are clean and appealing.

Unfortunately, there is not much better in Niagara Falls. It is sad that a town of this caliber just does not care. It's no wonder why tourists cross the border.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iamatravelingsenior
HIENFMgmt, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear iamatravelingsenior

I apologize that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. We take great pride in running a clean well kept property and I am sorry this was not the case for your stay. I have had a word with my housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. As for the 150 a night, rates are dictated by seasonal supply and demand and summer is the high season for Niagara Falls. We do hope that you give us another opportunity next time you are in Niagara Falls. Thank you.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

First trip here. Got a lot help from the hotel staff re travel information. They are very friendly and helpful. Room is clean and spacious. breakfast is good.the pool is great too. Good stay there for a couple of days. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear sonocecilia

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review our property. We take great pride in running a well kept property and also are proud of our great staff. I am glad you recognized these on your recent visit. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to being your preferred destination in Niagara Falls.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hotel is very clean the staff super friendly. My room was very well equipped and I enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning which was hot and constantly being restocked. I was allowed to leave my pick-up truck on the parking lot while I was away. Mandy gave me a ride to the airport the next day and when I returned I walked back which isn't all that far but if the weather had been cold or raining it would have been miserable......a shuttle would be nice but I understand the costs involved as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
HIENFMgmt, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Jim C

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just have to say that being Canadian we luv to take a road trip over the the states for some retail therapy. Our choice of hotels is Always The Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We have been staying here for years. 1st is location location, a quick drive to all the shopping places. 2 friendly staff always willing to go the extra to help out. Breakfast is always tasty & fresh. Luv the pool after a long day of shopping. The hotel is clean & odor free which some hotels smell of chemicals to mask the nusty mildew smells not here , its just refreshing. I would sugest this to everyone to stay , You would be happy you did.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HIENFMgmt, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Auntimick

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review us on Trip Advsior. We are the newest hotel in Niagara Falls and we take great pride in the upkeep of the hotel and are glad that our guests recognize our efforts. We have several repeat customers such as yourself who come for shopping trips and I am glad that the staff have looked after you. We look forward to being your preferred destination in Niagara Falls for many years to come. Thank you.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed here for one night for shopping trip with friend and 3 kids. Rooms were clean and staff were quick to bring linens for the sofa bed. The kids enjoyed the pool.. they had it all to themselves. However, the chlorine stench in the main lobby is overpowering. Something should be done to vent the pool area properly. The breakfast was okay... bagels, yogurt, cereal, etc... Located near outlet mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HIENFMgmt, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear FoodSnob1

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I do apologize for the smell from the pool. I have spoken to my maintenance staff about the issue and it has been corrected. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls. Thank you.