Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
Travelocity
Roundhouse(Beacon)
$229
$222
All reviewsstewart airportgood sizeawesome stayconvenient place to staypaul mitchellhotel amenitiescheck in was smoothbusiness travelmini fridgetwo night stayoff the highwayrooms are clean and comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedneptune dinerlight sleeperstayed for one night
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Recently spent 3 nights at this hotel while touring the Hudson River valley area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They certainly made us feel welcome. The hotel itself was ok. Room was average size, comfortable bed and nice bedding. Bathroom very small but adequate with good quality towels. Room was showing its age, though. Had some trouble sleeping because of the noise from the ventilation system. Even though we had shut off the controls in our room I could still hear it. It was like a vibrating, rumbling noise. Always in the background. Not sure if all the rooms were like this. We were on the 2nd floor. Hotel was convenient to the highway and restaurants. Breakfast was ok. The buffett was $9.95 and included hot and cold items. Nothing special but convenient.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2010

My wife and I just returned from my 50th high school reunion at New York Military Academy located in Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY. Even though it was only a two day event (with an overnight stay), my wife and I do require (at the very minimum) accommodations which subscribe to the 4 C's listed above.
As in the past, I always do my homework via Trip Advisor before I make my final reservations. This pre-trip research is, in my opinion, the best way to eliminate unpleasant surprises at the time of arrival at a hotel.
The hotel is located close to Stewart Airport for those who are flying into the Newburgh area.
It is nicely set among trees, and far away from airport and highway noise.
The check in was smooth, and the hotel staff was extremely courteous, and accommodating. The room was a typical Marriott (nicely appointed and spotless).
The king bed was very comfy for a good night's rest.
My wife and I have traveled extensively, and this Courtyard by Marriott measures up to some of the best accommodations anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I had a good time at this hotel!, They really make sure everything is clean, Breakfast is $9. There is Jacuzzi, Pool, and the Gym. Also the hotel provides free Guest passes to Gold's Gym if you are into working out like me.
No Microwave or Fridge, but you can always request. Make sure you do soon, cause the hotel does not have as many. I was lucky to get a fridge after 3 days of my stay.

Only 45 min to 1 hour to NYC, I highlight recommend you get the train.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2009

My friends and I booked rooms this pasts weekend at the Courtyard Marriot Newburgh Stewart Airport. The hotel staff gets an A+ from me on friendliness, attentiveness and assistance. We found that are arrival would be delayed and were told "no problem" your rooms are reserved. When we arrived we asked for adjoining rooms and were told "not a problem" we have them availalbe. In the morning we asked for directions to Storm King and the front desk person had a set in hand (large typeface and size for easy reading complete with landmarks) and gave us a terrific dinner suggestion.

The pool is petite, but accessible all hours with a key. And the hot tub was running and waiting for us. The rooms were very clean. The beds and bedding were so wonderful (up there with the heavenly beds of the Westin.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Excellent stay- absolutely clean room, courteous front desk staff. Fairly new property, comfortable, quiet rooms with ample work space. Free internet and coffee in the lobby. Minutes from local shopping, restaurants, airport, and highway.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business