“Clean, Quiet... Perfect for a quick business trip.”

Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Arrived at Courtyard on Thursday 7/17 for a quick one night stay. My room was ready when I arrived. Unfortunately they did not have any king beds available, however the 2 queens were fine. The room was clean and updated. Free breakfast in the morning was a nice bonus. Would stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: I had a 3rd floor room away from the elevator... No street noise, no hallway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Near both an airport and two highways, I wondered if I would be bothered by any noise. No worries...they must have added sound buffering when they built the place, because I slept like a log both nights I was here. Helpful and pleasant staff. Nicely decorated room. I would have liked a hassock (which is what seems to be standard in Marriott's Fairfield Inn line, but not in Courtyard) rather than a cocktail table; because I like to put my feet up when reading or watching TV. The grounds here are very nicely landscaped. You can get breakfast and/or dinner in-house if you want. With all of the good diners and restaurants just a few minutes away, I chose to eat off-sire for all but one quick breakfast. The service was friendly. The breakfast was uncomplicated, so I don't think I can offer an opinion on the dining experience (although if they messed it up, I surely let you know!). I will stay here again and recommended this place to friends already.

Room Tip: I was near a door and thought that might present a problem with people coming and going; but this pl...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Just a great hotel that had a very friendly staff. Directions to anything in and around Newburgh. The pool is okay, the hot tub is average, the workout center is a bit small. The room was excellent. TV was up to date, shower had good hot water. The location makes it close to airport and a very convenient gas station with a Dunkin Doughnuts inside the gas station. Would return here again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We and our daughter's family decided to break up a long trip from a family reunion picnic back to Pennsylvania with a stay in the Newburgh/Fishkill area. We had stayed in Fishkill previously but were unable to book a satisfactory hotel, so we decided to stay at this Marriott. We had anticipated that a hotel near an airport would be big, noisy, and congested. We were pleasantly surprised by its private location just off interstates 84 & 87. It was set among the trees and extremely quiet. We were greeted immediately at the small registration desk and proceeded to our huge, nicely appointed king suite. When my daughter's family arrived, they discovered that their room was not close to ours as requested. They have two small children, so this was not convenient. They requested a change and were immediately accommodated. The beds were very high quality and provided us a comfortable night's sleep. The breakfast was typical of many of today's hotels with a limited menu at reasonable prices. The food was adequate, but the people who staffed the eating area were extremely helpful and accommodating. We will certainly stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Room 220 was spectacular
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We needed a hotel close to West Point to drop our son in July. We were very pleased with the cleanliness, staff and overall value for what we paid for a couple of nights. Plenty of eateries, stores and gas close to the hotel and easy access to West Point. If you need a place to stay while visiting the area, I highly recommend this hotel. Has a nice patio and grill in the back as well.

Room Tip: We had first floor with no noise issues
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had excellent service at the front desk. They were able to accommodate a room change upon check-in. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel property while on the outskirts of the city was close to major roads. The hotel grounds were wooded and nicely landscaped.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had one night at the courtyard and it was a clean refreshing atmosphere. That is most important to us. The bed was very comfortable. The room was of adequate size, and the staff was very friendly. For a low priced hotel it came in tops.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newburgh
Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery
Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh
Courtyard Middletown
Courtyard Middletown
#3 of 9 in Middletown

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport? Share your experiences!