“Won't stay there again. The hotel needs updated. The...”

Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Morganville
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Bill the front desk attendant was great and really friendly. The blankets smelled a bit like smoke.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Brian M
Cresskill NJ
Reviewed August 8, 2013

On the check-in form it is indicated that you will be charged $1.50 a night for the use of an in-room safe unless you indicate in writing that you will not use the safe. I did take the time to read the check-in form and to sign in the location indicating that I would not use the safe. Regardless, we had 2 rooms and the fee for the safe was added to each room. When I asked the receptionist to remove the fee she appeared to be quite annoyed and I had to wait about 10 minutes until it was resolved since she indicated that I would have to sign once more before I could leave.
The room was clean and although the furnishings were quite cheap there was good value for the money. I would still recommend this hotel for the budget conscious, but I personally will not return since the hassle that I received upon checkout left me with a bad impression for this property. Of course the $1.50 fee for each room-night is quite small but I should not have been treated unkindly by the receptionist for asking her to remove the fee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Larry112
Luba P, General Manager at Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
There is a safe warranty fee and it is in writing on your folio at checkin and is posted on the counter also. The clerk you spoke about was really busy at checkout and I do apologize for any inconvenience incurred to you but she did get to you as soon as she possibly could. It was no problem to take off the safe fee as you requested but we do require a signature at check in to tell us that the room is occupied and also at checkout so we know that the room is empty and that we can go into the room and clean it. Thank you for your review.

Regards,

Ms. Luba
Chambersburg
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Me and my family were treated so kind. The front desk clerk helped us out in a respectable and hospitable manner. We will book at this hotel the next time we visit Ny. T. Henderson

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Navarre
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very good stay and value for the money. I would return, if in the area. Breakfast was more than expected.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newburgh
Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh
Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill

Been to Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport

Property: Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport
Address: 1287 Route 300, I-84 Exit 7S, Newburgh, NY 12550-2957
Location: United States > New York > Newburgh
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Newburgh Hotel Newburgh