All reviews room was clean yogurt stay there again front desk clerk new york free breakfast microwave highway
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Disgusting. So dirty my socks were BLACK from walking on the carpets and there were spiders in our room. Asked to have our maid clean the tub in our room which had hair from whoever stayed before, and it was never taken care of. Front desk man was very nice, we asked to stay in a quiet area of the hotel and that was fulfilled nicely. Halls were smokey but our room was not. Overall it was so dirty we would never stay there again. And to the management who will write back to this saying "we would have switched your room" with all the other negative reviews saying the same thing, how did we know our next room wouldn't be worse? My advice: fix the problems people are telling you about and simply "switching rooms" for people doesn't cut it.

• Stayed: May 2013
Luba P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point Stewart Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

I thank you for your comments and for bringing these things to my attention. We will be working on all of the mentioned issues with the housekeeping department so this is not a problem again.

regards,

Ms. Luba

Reviewed May 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel staff were very accomodating. The room had a strong perfumed odor and smelled of cigarette smoke. I had requested a non-smoking room. The parking lot was a very active place well into the early hours of the morning. Some of the activity was highly offensive. On the last night of our stay I encountered a large millipede or something like it which was disconcerting. I will arrange other occomodations next time I visit this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family