“worse than average”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh
Tiverton
“worse than average”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

heater was very noisy, i did not complain though. Upon arrival there was a condom wrapper between bed and wall near my pillow. I notified staff and they came to my room to remove. Also room was very dusty. Not happy with cleaning staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Leonard B
Luba P, General Manager at Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
I want to start out by again apologizing for your experience at our hotel. I remember you had come downstairs and had told me what you found. I did repond by following you upstairs right away and having you show me what was behind the mattress and box spring against the wall. As for the dust you found on the plastic holder bottom on the top of your desk I do apologize and all of our housekeepers are already on top of this issue doing better than ever. I did offer to move you and you said that you were settled in and did not want to move . I understand. Again I am sorry that your experience is less than satisfactory but should you venture this way again please call and we will be happy to have you try us out again. Thank you for your input and we look forward to serving you in the very near future.

Regards,

Luba P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ottawa
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Coming from NYC was an easy find. Signage was adequate on 87 Northbound. Getting back to the highway was easy.
It's a 2-star hotel and this is what you get. Non-smoking hallways did not smell neither did the room. Furniture is not recent, carpets are worn but it was clean.

Breakfast consisted of fruit, juices, cereal (hot and cold), waffles

Room Tip: Do not go with room 101- It is at the end of the hallway, right by the exit door and across from the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newburgh
Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh
Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center

Been to Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport

Property: Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport
Address: 1287 Route 300, I-84 Exit 7S, Newburgh, NY 12550-2957
Location: United States > New York > Newburgh
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Super 8 Newburgh - West Point Stewart Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Newburgh Hotel Newburgh