All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstay there againfront desk clerknew yorkfree breakfastmicrowavehighway
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel has really gone down hill. In the past this used to be a decent place to stay. This time the first room we were given smelled strongly of urine. We had to completely air out the room and spray the ac fan filter with air freshener. The upholstered furniture was filthy! The wooden furniture was cracked. The Beds were so loud and squeaky it was like a joke. The second room we got was better but the furniture was still dirty. Breakfast was nothing to speak of, Hotel staff tried to be helpful and we appreciated that but will never stay at a super 8 again. This is our third bad super 8 experience. We are done.

Room Tip: if you must stay here for some reason try to request a room in nonsmoking on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

While room booked was sold as no smoking, curtains were a dead giveaway that it was a smoking room. Even the open window couldnt rid the dusty room of the smell. From the deadbeat front desk staff, to the overall smell in the halls, to the awful room that was mine, i wish there was something positive I could offer, but, there was just nothing good about the place or the room. It was despicable!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dallasbsb
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Not favorably impressed. This is the largest Super 8 I've stayed at. Maybe it's too large to properly attend to. I was concerned that it might be a party place when we checked in on Saturday night, but it turned out that our room area was perfectly quiet. My main beef was the room didn't seem very clean. The desk chair I sat in to watch TV - let's just say I put a towel down before sitting on it. The window security bar on this first floor room was not locked. Cont breakfast was sub-par.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

New job supervisor called me at check out time-had worked into the night.
Maid knocked, told her on important call need a few minutes. Maid knocked again in 5 min, then manager rang phone every 5 minutes, (explained first time), Then manager banged on door. Had to tell her to back off.
Never again. Abusive and rude.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Pleasant staff, quiet room, rock-hard bed. Sleeping was difficult.

The continental breakfast was...okay. At least I got something to eat.

We picked on the basis of price, and it was not a wise choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple