All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstay there againfront desk clerknew yorkfree breakfastmicrowavehighway
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This hotel is exactly what someone wants if they are just passing through the area or staying for business and want a clean, inexpensive place to sleep. They had a decent continental breakfast and it was a very conveniently located. The room ran me about $50. I would go back to this hotel the next time I have to stay in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The room is clean, the bed is comfortable. The speed of internet is good. For breakfast, there is just bagel. overall, the experience is happy.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2011

First impression - conveniently located off the Thruway, plenty of tractor trailer parking and pet friendly. The room was neat, clean and odor free. Shower curtain could have been a little cleaner. The pet fee is pretty high at $25 - considering the rooms run about $55, should have thrown in the extra cash and gotten my pet his own room. The pet rooms are also at the very far end of the building as well, so as well as some walking to do, I also had problems with accessing the internet. While I had to address the situation at the front desk, and they reset their router, I still had difficulty getting onto the computer. I was told I could sit in the lobby but I am not paying for that - I am paying for a room to sit in!! Typical continental breakfast for a Super 8. It has it's good and bad points. I was not overly impressed - specifically with the internet which is necessary for work and with the high pet fee. (the pet is not using towels, watching TV or using any amenities.) Would try NOT to stay here again - will travel to find another place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2011

after a very long day with 4 children we were grateful to be able to sleep and relax, The bfast was good, with 4 children under 4 we had to make a few trips back and forth but everything was clean and full.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2011

First "red flag", i arrived for my 2 week check-in and they couldnt find my reservation. In order for me to stay there i had to agree for them to charge my credit card (paying twice) until i proved the 2wk reservation thru hotwire. once i proved it, they would not refund the money back to my card until hotwire sent them their money.

Second "red flag", was when the toilet was not working. i had asked them on four different occasions to fix it. i spoke with the manager and she did not care about the quality of the rooms nor the customer service, she was extrememly UNPROFESSIONAL. i was forced to call headquarters and it eventually got fixed.

Third "red flag", i found a bed bug crawling on my pillow! i gave it to the manager (still alive) in a ziploc bag. She put me in another room and said they will take care of it. the following day she denied it was a bed bug and said " maintainance and housing keeping confirmed it". i said they are not professional exterminators. i personally looked online at pictures of bed bugs and it was an exact match. once again i had to call headquarters and made another complaint.

It was especially frustrating knowing i couldnt leave and being stuck their for 2 weeks.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY THERE. IT WAS HORRIBLE AND NOT TO MENTION THE EXTENT I HAD TO GO THROUGH TO MAKE SURE I DID NOT BRING ANY BED BUGS BACK TO MY HOME.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family