“Horrible business! Terrible customer service. Awful food!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Andiamo Ristorante
Ranked #24 of 175 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
“Horrible business! Terrible customer service. Awful food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Terrible food! I ordered a calzone to take home and when I cut into it it was burned on the outside and raw on the inside. It was late and they were closing soon when I called them. I told them what happened and the person on the phone said that they were sorry and the next calzone I order will be free.

I called the next week to order my free calzone and was told that I would have to pay for it. I explained the situation and the man on the phone said that I would need to pay for it and laughed at me. He talked to the owner and he said that they don't do that. I asked if I could speak with the owner.

The owner refused to provide his name when I introduced myself stating that he doesn't have one. I told them that this was bad service and they should honor the promise. The owner said that he doesn't care about me because I'm one person that he doesn't care that I'm a long time customer.

Lately the food there has need awful and I had wanted to give them another shot but after this experience I will never go back. I don't care how well your business may be doing, you should never be so rude and nasty to your customers.

3 Thank Abcj1

Central New Jersey
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Delicious food, beautiful dining area, courteous and accommodating waitstaff, reasonably priced, portions were large. Cannot wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Queens, New York, United States
“Great place to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

One of the best places to eat that serves quality food for the soul. Has a very large variety of servings, great staff and music.

• Visited August 2012
Newburgh, New York
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Formerly a "regular" pizzeria, Andiamo is a full-service Italian restaurant with wood-fired oven. Varied menu and many daily specials. Have eaten there dozens of times and never been disappointed. consistently good food.

Visited June 2012
Hudson Valley, NY
“Best Restaurant in the Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but as they say, don't judge a book by its cover. The inside is decorated tastefully. It is warm and inviting. The bread and dipping oil is amazing...try it once and you'll be addicted. The balsamic vinaigrette is awesome - get the crumbled gorgonzola on your salad, too. Trust me! Go on a Saturday night when they generally have a filet mignon special. It's tender, delicious, melt in your mouth goodness. Of course, if you're not in the mood for steak, there are always chicken, seafood and pasta specials too. I always order off the specials menu. The only problem is making a decision! Desserts are great too - I love creme brulee, and theirs doesn't disappoint.
The service is great too...the staff is very attentive without being intrusive and they're always willing to give suggestions. The bartender is very friendly and knowledgeable as well and the owner truly seems to care about his customers.
Bottom line, give this place a chance and you will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank shamrocks74

Been to Andiamo Ristorante? Share your experiences!