“Friendly, helpful staff provide a happy and clean environment.”

Adams Fairacre Farm
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Friendly, helpful staff provide a happy and clean environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Adam's is by far my favorite place to shop! They always have the freshest produce and meats to choose from! Sales are fantastic, so I usually plan my weekly menu on the sale items. I love how well staffed the store is with friendly people and even if it seems packed, I am never kept waiting in line long!

• Visited June 2014

“Maybe made fresh daily, but not throughout the day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Traveling for business, I decided to have dinner from the "hot" bar. Nothing I had was hot, only just above warm. Jamaican jerk pocket very good, empanadas good, tamales not good. The 2 different pastries for dessert were good, but would have been better if fresher. The staff was prompt and courteous especially Allyson my cashier. I'd likely shop here if I was local for the other areas of the store that impressed. Meat, deli, produce and seafood all had an excellent variety with good pricing. If local, I'd hope to figure out the production schedule in order to get the freshest items.

New Jersey, United States
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We were simply looking for a mixer (ie. juice) to go with our bottle of alcohol and thought we'd stopped at a typical grocery store. BIG surprise...upon entering, we were surrounded by beautiful well taken care of plants. Curious, we first entered a well lit large green house/nursery area which displayed a variety of flowering plants, pots, etc. Finally getting to the other end..we see and entrance way to yet another section of the store with gazebo's, out door lights, seeds, garden figurines, and more. Each section of the store was more amazing then the last...including the fruit and vegetable market area. The delicious chocolate/candy shop was a struggle to get past lol I'm not even going to try and describe all the other areas (including YES..a very nice grocery market with juices!). You really have to go stroll through this place it has everything you can think of and MUCH more.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Craig R
“One Of My Favorite Stores!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and I shop here very often! They have a wonderful array of items and the stuff made in-store is great! The workers are all so friendly, and you are never waiting on a line for too long. I also look forward to the samples. It is the closest organic and locally grown food market, and I love it.

Marlboro, New York
“The Best Place for Fresh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I frequently shop in Adams, especially when looking for something special. They offer several items for gluten-free, sugar free, organic etc. They not only have fresh produce, but a salad bar, fresh seafood counter, a meat dept, a bakery, a gift shop, a nursery, deli, fresh cheeses & spreads and coffees. Adams is the place to go when looking for something different, unique and delicious. I have found that prices are about the same as your regular grocery stores. They also offer catering. When entertaining Adams is the first place I go. I even give Adam's gift cards to my family & friend's. They all love it! Their staff, regardless of department, are always friendly and helpful. They have a few tables where you can sit and enjoy coffee and a delicious baked good or maybe a thick deli sandwich!

• Visited December 2013