“Amazing place”

Adams Fairacre Farm
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Newburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We were simply looking for a mixer (ie. juice) to go with our bottle of alcohol and thought we'd stopped at a typical grocery store. BIG surprise...upon entering, we were surrounded by beautiful well taken care of plants. Curious, we first entered a well lit large green house/nursery area which displayed a variety of flowering plants, pots, etc. Finally getting to the other end..we see and entrance way to yet another section of the store with gazebo's, out door lights, seeds, garden figurines, and more. Each section of the store was more amazing then the last...including the fruit and vegetable market area. The delicious chocolate/candy shop was a struggle to get past lol I'm not even going to try and describe all the other areas (including YES..a very nice grocery market with juices!). You really have to go stroll through this place it has everything you can think of and MUCH more.

2  Thank Craig R

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and I shop here very often! They have a wonderful array of items and the stuff made in-store is great! The workers are all so friendly, and you are never waiting on a line for too long. I also look forward to the samples. It is the closest organic and locally grown food market, and I love it.

1  Thank pickley6
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I frequently shop in Adams, especially when looking for something special. They offer several items for gluten-free, sugar free, organic etc. They not only have fresh produce, but a salad bar, fresh seafood counter, a meat dept, a bakery, a gift shop, a nursery, deli, fresh cheeses & spreads and coffees. Adams is the place to go when looking for something different, unique and delicious. I have found that prices are about the same as your regular grocery stores. They also offer catering. When entertaining Adams is the first place I go. I even give Adam's gift cards to my family & friend's. They all love it! Their staff, regardless of department, are always friendly and helpful. They have a few tables where you can sit and enjoy coffee and a delicious baked good or maybe a thick deli sandwich!

1  Thank beaglefan22
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am a regular shopper at the Adams in Newburgh. It is my favorite place to shop for food. The produce is top shelf. It looks great and is from local farms, so you know where it is coming from. They have plenty of organic foods to choose from including chicken. They also have meats from animals that are grass fed and many awesome seafood selections. There are plenty of gourmet selections and a beautiful selection of cheeses. The bakery is very nice and they have the best apple cider donuts. On the weekend you can buy them hot and fresh!

Now for the nursery. I buy almost all my indoor and outdoor plants from them. Their plants are well taken care of and they guarantee them. Plus they have beautiful flower pots and garden accessories.

There is even more to this store. You just have to visit and see for yourself. :-)

1  Thank tjkm
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I'm in the area for a month and going through Whole Foods Market withdrawal. A friend recommended this place and I was pleasantly surprised. No matter what day of week you go it's always busy, I can only imagine what the holidays are like! They have great local, organic, and non organic produce and fruit. Travel through the grocery area and you'll find a well stocked cheese counter, fish dept, and bakery. Adjacent to the shop is a greenhouse and holiday shop. the employees know their products and are very helpful.

1  Thank Christopher P