“Best Burger in area”

Daddy O's Restaurant Bar and Grill
Ranked #93 of 186 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: International
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Truly the best burger I've had in the area. Cooked perfectly, large portion and great price! The sweet potato fries were a really nice addition...I loved them. Service was attentive, but not too much. Sorry I can't remember our servers name, but she was truly wonderful and very entertaining. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Driving down nys thruway. Stopped 4 lunch. 4 people $65. Super salads. 10oz burgers that they do not skimp on. Great menu variety. Grilled seafood salad was excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've had the pleasure of eating at this establishment numerous times. I find the food fantastic and the servers most friendly and accommodating. I've brought a friend on occasion and she loved the Cheeseburger Plate....I myself,love the breakfast menu....Of course,I must mention dinner...that was also wonderfully good! So, there you have it....had a bit of AM,Midday and evening dining. All was a wonderful experience and well presented to.

1  Thank jackbenny333
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with my 2 sons on way home from soccer tournament. Service was excellent and food was very good. Will eat there again next time coming back on NYS thruway.

1  Thank Hallux62
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Located in the Newburgh Mall, Daddy O's is a convenient place to go for good food and great atmosphere. What stands out the most for me is the service. All of the people are extremely welcoming and wonderfully friendly. The large menu offers something for everyone including gluten free and vegetarian sections. Of particular note is how accomodating they are to special requests. With a smile, they will add, remove, change any menu item to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. nt only is this rare these days but to do so with a smile is practically nonexistent. Go there.

1  Thank Suzy0708