“Love the duck salad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Our fave on the water front. Nice setting, service - you can even get a good burger for lunch. Also enjoy brunch there!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

AWESOME. Place for celebrations or simply dinner. My wife went here to celebrate our anniversary and we had a GREAT meal and the food was delclious. I have been back 3 times and every time it is a delightful eating experience. GO HERE FOR DINNER.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We were disappointed in the service. We didn't receive bread until right before appetizers, which seemed forever but not as long as our drink orders to be delivered. They took 15 minutes (that maybe generous) to get. (We saw them sitting at bar for a good 10 minutes.). The food was adequate. We enjoyed their version of oysters on a half shell (topped with finely chopped, fresh celery and carrots. My mahi mahi was a bit dry. My company at the table enjoyed their meals, risotto special, beef ravioli and filet cut of meat. Because of the comments that were stated, we did not order dessert or coffee. Although a round of drinks was bought for us, because of the "confusion", we probably will not be revisiting this restaurant.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

What a great meal. The atmosphere outside overlooking the Hudson River was wonderful. I had the seafood paella which was amazing. It had shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, calamari, lobster & saussge. It was so large I took half home. Others in our party had the pecan crusted tilapia, seafood risotto, papadelle with shrimp & lobster. They were all great. Try the chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert. What a fabulous experience.

1  Thank StevenHScher
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a very nice dinner with superb service. The seafood chowder was excellent!! We sat indoors because we didn't want to wait for a table outdoors and the view is very nice indoors as well.

1  Thank mayflower57