“Average at best”

Description: 845-565-1515
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Average at best”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Reviews on other websites indicated that the decor/ambiance was lacking and the service was painfully slow. Unfortunately these reviews proved to be correct. While our waitress was friendly there was just to much time before appetizers salad and main courses were served. Rather than go into detail about what was right and wrong with the food I will just say it was mediocre at best. I am not sure if I will ever go back as there are many other Italian restaurants that are better than Costagliola's.

• Visited February 2013

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“great food and superior service”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

what a terrific experience we four had tonight at Costagliol's! Our server, Chianti, was over the top! Her Aunt, Aida, chimed right in to ensure that our dining experience was tremendous! How can we say how delicious the homemade bread was? we had to force ourselves to hold off devouring the entire bread basket! The Baked Ziti was delightful, the Sole was delicious and the Veal Picante' was out of this world! We would recommend Costagliola's for an authentic, delicious fun-filled evening!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great lasagna”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Now that I've moved from the area, Costagliola's is the place I miss most. A real, traditional family-run Italian restaurant with a quirky and comfortable main room and a large function area. The prices are inexpensive. The food is good. The menu almost never changes. The house wines are pretty bad. I love their lasagna, which comes with soup or salad and rolls, and my husband always gets the manicotti. My mouth is watering now...

Visited May 2012
New York
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Whenever I am in Newburgh (my home town) I make sure I stop here for lunch. Lunch specials are reasonably priced and the portion size are huge. The food is homemade and delicious. The staff is friendly and always willing customize your order however you request.

• Visited July 2012
Cornwall, New York
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

You can't beat this Newburgh treasure. An old-fashioned Italian restaurant, the food is excellent, with great portions and reasonably priced. The fried calamari (my favorite) and seafood are always outstanding, We've eaten there many times and have never had a complaint...never!!

• Visited May 2012