“The view is wonderful!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 845-565-1560 Zipcode 12550
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The place is huge and on the loud side. Very casual. Outside area is large and the view is stunning. So pretty. The food is okay, definitely on the high-fat content side.The service was good. Very nice waitstaff and accomodating with our requests. I would probably go back.

There are newer reviews for Billy Joes Ribworks

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place was one of the best places in the area to hang out and have a really good meal. This was only about a year ago. My wife and I along with our neighbors would eat here about once or twice a week we loved it so much.
Now it is unfortunate that I have to say this but the last few times we have eaten at this place, the quality of food has gone down a
steep hill. The portions, once large, are now much smaller and they have switched from plates to baskets when serving many of the items on the menu. It's sad to see such a beautiful outdoor space in the back go to waste with poor quality food. If the management were to go back in the direction of when Billy Joes first opened I will be the first one through the door. But until then I will be hoping for a better establishment to utilize that amazing deck space in the back.

2  Thank Kevstewoc
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Delicious BBQ food. Large menu with options for everyone. Food was very good and has a great atmosphere. There is a large outdoor patio that is right on the river with live music. Great to go out to eat with people on a nice summer afternoon. I recommend this place to everyone. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Enjoyed the appetizers, ribs and pulled pork...great beer, too... outside deck on the Hudson River...fast service, food was delivered within 10 minutes...prices reasonable...had full back baby ribs and four sides for two for only $25.
Music almost every night...great place.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the first time last year. We went on a beautiful day and were able to dine outside on the dock with beautiful views of the Hudson and the Newburgh-Beacon bridge. The food was excellent! Will definitely be going back, we really enjoyed it.