“Cool”

Orange County Choppers
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Newburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Orange County Choppers (OCC) is a world famous custom and production motorcycle manufacturer based in Newburgh, NY that was founded in 1999 by Paul Teutul, Sr. The company has been featured on American Chopper a reality TV show that debuted in September 2002 on the Discovery Channel which has contributed to the company's quick rise to fame. In 2007 Discovery Channel's sister channel (TLC) picked up the series in the United States and Canada. In 2013 the TV show Orange County Choppers was premiered for one season on the CMT network. OCC bikes are customized and built around a theme or, increasingly, for specific corporate or celebrity customers.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We were driving home and took a detour here. It's a big shop selling all kinds of OCC gear. There were bikes on display. We had eaten before we got there but the cafe smelled good. They had a small bowling thing we didn't play because the kids were tired from all the driving. It's about 45-50 minutes from my house, me and my husband would return.

All reviews
"space shuttle"
in 2 reviews
"great stop"

Reviewed August 21, 2013

You can tour for $5.00 but the rest is really a big t shirt shop. They have some of the bikes on display and they are wonderful to see up close . Cafe on site but we did not eat there. Unusual part was they have a small bowling alley inside??? Not sure why. Okay we stayed right around the corner from OCC so we went but would not go back.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Great time! They were filming the show and we saw Paul Sr. Spend a few hours checking out all the bikes, shopped in the store and ate lunch in the cafe!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It is great to see so many of the bikes built on the show in person. I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was at the cafe! Burgers were really good. It is nice to catch some live music when available.