“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful relaxing place to spend time on any giving day. my strawberry i picked r just so tasty and deliciousI would go back anytime I have a day off

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Love, Love, Love This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I grew up in the woods and sometimes the city is just too much. Lawrence Farms Orchards is the perfect place for me to recharge my batteries. From the rolling hills on the acres and acres of farmland to the fun atmosphere that screams family fun, it's just a great place to be.

The fresh, homegrown fruit are AMAZING! I definitely recommend the concord grapes, they're so juicy. My boyfriend liked the apples, although he really wanted it to be as amazing as my grapes. I loved climbing the trees to get the apples. The cinnamon cider apple doughnuts were just so delicious, we had a yummy hot dog for lunch, too.

It was really relaxing and wonderful to walk around and get lost. I do recommend to go in the summer and early fall months. Going in late fall is kind of pointless since everything dead and it's not close enough to the holidays to get a tree, hot chocolate or a carriage ride.

Overall: Go with your family and be prepared to walk.. lots of walking. :D

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Marilyn D
Plattsburgh, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great views, Wonderful Setting, Lots of Family Fun, Excellent Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We visit Lawrence Farms every year for the experience more than fruit or vegetable picking. The fresh air, views, children's activities and store all add to a very positive family setting. The cider donuts are made right on the premises. Around Christmas, they have horse drawn sleigh rides. Highly recommended for all ages.

Visited October 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This is a very nice place to bring the kids, but there is much more to do in the summer and fall.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We visited Lawrence Farms for my son's preschool field trip yesterday. The activities and the snow tunnel were great. They made an ornament, had a snack, walked through the Winter Wonderland tunnel, played in the village and did the candy cane maze. The class LOVED it, especially the village. We had a great time! I think there is more to do during "picking" season but in the winter it makes for, a very nice activity for the kids

New Windsor, New York
“A great event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

there are so many entertainments and service is amazing and I think its a great occupation for kids I thought it was much more entertaining in the fall because they do stuff like hay rides pumpkin picking and etc

Visited October 2012