“UNPROFESSIONAL”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burnhams Canalside Restaurant
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I just want to start off by saying that every Easter my family and I used to go to Burnhams for Easter brunch and spend hundreds of dollars NO MORE, well this place also has bands on Saturday nights for entertainment 4 years ago I got kicked out because I was DD and kept ordering water I found it very unprofessional of them to react this way to someone who was trying to be responsible and make sure they get their friends/family home safely, since then we have decided to go back and give it another try....after a couple times they realized we were not spending money on alcohol but on soda so again they kicked us out because they weren't making money off of us, I find this very rude we paid our cover to hear the BAND not drink, I explained I was trying to get pregnant and was on drugs that would be harmful if I drank they did not care as I am talking to them the OWNERS have a drink in their hands and were completely rude, I find this quite sad that people can't go and pay a cover and listen to a band and have a good time without feeling obligated to drink alcohol POORLY RAN BUSINESS, so if you are looking to go out have a few laughs and dance and bring a DD along to get you home safe, DO NOT go to the Quality Inn they do not support people being responsible they do not care about their customers safety only the amount of money that goes in their pockets.

3  Thank katie_0323
Reviewed April 16, 2011

This is one of our favorite places in town to eat when we feel like having a leisurely meal out. The menu has something for everyone, the food has never disappointed, and best of all, no one else seems to have picked up on this yet. We've never had to worry about making a reservation, and it's usually quiet enough that we can hear each other talk without having to shout over the clatter of dishes or other diners talking. But I'm always surprised that we don't see more people there when we stop in.

I would recommend it to anyone - and HAVE!

Reviewed July 12, 2010

My family and I went to Burnham's Canalside Restaurant for dinner more out of curiosity than anything. We were pleasently surprised to say the least. The food was very good and the menu pricing reasonable. The service was fine with all staff being very pleasent and helpful. They have a small salad bar but it's more than enough for this type of establishment. Everything was fresh and tasty. There was even a nice wine list to look over as well. The specials menu was creative and included selections from beef, poultry and seafood.

All in all a very nice restaurant. We will definetly be stopping in again!

1  Thank upstateny24