“Awesome service & Good food!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a pleasant stay at this facility. I hope on my next assignment I will be able to stay at one of the sister properties. I was place in a smoking room because all the non-smoking rooms were already booked and I did not even notice the difference in smell. The staff was just great, courteous and helpful at all times!!! Six Stars To You & Your Staff Homewood!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in route to the Poconos and it will now be our Friday night stay over hotel in route to the Poconos. We had a very nice suite. My only complaint is the bathroom is attached to the bedroom, so if you have someone who is sleeping on the pullout they have to open the door to go in the bathroom. We didn't have sheets for our pullout but they brought them up in less than 10 minutes (it was 10:30pm).

The breakfast was really great and the staff kept it clean and filled. I told the staff how impressed I was with the breakfast. They even had cut strawberries and whipped cream for the waffles. My kids were very excited.

I highly recommend this hotel. It was very quiet and I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2014

As a frequent guest, I can attest that this hotel is frequently booked and hard to get a room at times. Popular for good reason: Great staff, good value and nice accommodations. They do their job very well and it's no secret that everyone wants to stay here when visiting this area. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This proved to be a good base for visiting DIA Beacon, several historic houses, New Paltz, and Hudson. We took a great hike at Shaupeneak Ridge. The hotel was comfortable, fairly reasonable, and easy to get to. The staff was great. The pool and Jacuzzi were nice and uncrowded. As a plus, we were near downtown Newburgh with its renovated homes and historic district.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was our first time staying at Homewood Suites at SWF Airport in Newburgh NY., Will not be our last! Perfect location to all area amenities, the front desk staff is Friendly and exceedingly helpful, the cleaning staff is meticulous. Our room was perfectly clean, was a perfect floor plan with separate living & sleeping area, we slept great & tho we weren't able to enjoy the breakfast it looked wonderful. Next time we come to Newburgh, we won't even look at other hotels, we have stayed in a number of others over the years and this is by far the best! Edna Jamieson Smithmtnlakeproperties.com

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Edna J
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We always stay at a different Homewood Suites when we go north. This time it was booked solid. We did a search and found this brand new one nestled in the Hudson Valley not far from where I grew up. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. Every single person we met from front desk to housekeeping to maintenance and yard workers to buffet servers greeted us and asked if there was anything we needed. We love the soft, comfy beds, the spacious living room and full kitchen. We felt we were "home" every night. The free breakfasts and week night dinners were delicious and saved us a lot of money. Very quiet and even had a four hole golf green! Can't say enough good things about this place!

Room Tip: This place Is huge! If you have trouble walking you may wish to ask for a room near an elevator or a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Front Desk personnel went out of their way to accommodate my early check-in request. Hotel room was beautiful, clean, quiet. The breakfast buffet had a very nice variety of food. I left something in the room and housekeeping was very accommodating in helping me get it mailed back to me

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
#1 of 2 in Central Valley
Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport
HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport? Share your experiences!