Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is a very well run suite hotel. All personnel are very attentive. Have not experienced this much attention to detail in many 5 star rated hotel/suites. From the point of check-in until departure, all of my requests were carried out and there were no negative issues at all. The weather was bad with snow and ice and staff insured that I was provided scraper for my rental car and an outside ground person even cleared a path completely around my vehicle. Another even offered to assist me with snow/ice removal on car, which I thanked them for but declined.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe D H
KathyRusso, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Joe D H,

Attention to detail is what we focus on and we are so pleased that you noticed! It is great to know that we created a positive experience for you and I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. We have received several positive comments about our efforts with snow removal and we appreciate them all!

Have a safe winter and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had a family funeral to attend in nearby New Rochelle. It was worth the drive to transit from this location to stay in a place we know and have always had a good experience at. Even though we had short notice we were happy we could book and stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Diana P,

Sorry to hear that you were in town to attend a funeral. We appreciate that you chose our hotel and hopefully we provided some comfort during a sad time.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were killing two birds with one stone by staying here over Thanksgiving weekend to break up our 8-10 hour drive up the East Coast AND visiting Storm King for the first time. The staff were wonderfully polite, friendly, and helpful, the breakfast was sufficient, the room was spacious, and the bed uber-comfy. I only wish we had a long enough stay to take advantage of the pool and fitness center. I wish that hotels would start stocking plain yogurt instead of the flavored stuff with 25g of sugar per serving, and personally, I'd prefer hard-boiled eggs over the scrambled, powdered stuff, but hey, I understand they have a budget and do the best they can. I was impressed with the healthy options of oatmeal and kashi cereal. Storm King was AMAZING! I'd definitely stay here again for our next visit to Storm King.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Shihwe W,

Please come again when you visit Storm King and let us know when you are arriving. We will definitely have plain yogurt and any other breakfast items you prefer. E-mail me so that I can arrange to have what you like most.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting your review!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is our third stay at this Homewood Suites located at Stewart Airport in New Windsor,NY. The staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are clean and you get alot for your money. Breakfast and evening meals are tasty and filling. Hotel is kid friendly. We had adjoining rooms and ages ranged from 9mths to 55years. We use all the facilities and will surely be back!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nylonghorn

Nylonghorn,

I can’t imagine not being “kid friendly”. Children bring such a spirit to our hotel and it is this time of year that we see so many families gathering together! We are honored to be even just a small part of these fun moments. It is great to hear that you continue to come back to us!
Thank you!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel - it was comfortable and convenient - the staff was wonderful - friendly and professional - very good service. My family and I would stay again ! The rooms were clean and well maintained !

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug V

Dear Doug V,

Thank you for such a glowing review! We appreciate your business and I am glad it shows.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had to be in the area for a meeting and due to past experience with the Hilton Brand hotels I chose this Homewood Suites and what a gem. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming, or the room nicer… but the bed, the bed was the most comfortable ever !!! I will definitely stay in this Homewood Suites EVER time I am in the area...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hi Lynne C,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton and for choosing our Homewood Suites. It is great to hear that you had a comfortable stay and we would be happy to welcome you back!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent hotel for both business and pleasure. Very family friendly. Breakfast items were numerous and of great quality. Staff were one of the best I have encountered and I travel for business frequently.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Grneyed 102,

Compliments from frequent travelers have such an impact on us because we realize that you have so many experiences to compare us to. Thank you for your excellent review!

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Windsor
6 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport? Share your experiences!