Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
$85
  • Breakfast included
$143
Hilton.com
All reviewswest pointcomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenhudson valleyhome away from homepool and hot tubgreat hotelsmoking roomsmall kitchenroom was spotlessbusiness tripfree breakfastenjoyed my stayfront desk stafffitness centerwould definitely stay here againyogurt
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been staying at the Homewood Suites New Windsor for six years now. Everytime I pull in I feel an overwhelming sense of being "home". I travel most times to this area with my four children and sometimes the husband as well. The staff ALWAYS makes an effort to accomodate us. We always find our room to be clean and with plenty of space. I LOVE that Homewood Suites provides a full kitchen. The dishwasher was very handy when my youngest was still using bottles. They provide plenty of cooking utensils. A really awesome service they offer at no charge is grocery shopping. They will send someone to the store to get the items off yoour list and bring them back and put them in your fridge/freezer. You are only charged what the groceries cost NO extra fee. In fact I gave them coupons and they used them!! Sure appreciate the effort on their part. Breakfast if good and dinner on weekdays is even better. This hotel is staffed very well and is clean throuhgout. Beds are comfortable and pool is nice. There is nothing bad that I could say about this location! Look forward to seeing you guys in April!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
KathyRusso, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Hi hannahlore,

Well April is almost here so please e-mail me and let me know your return dates! We want nothing more than to continue pleasing you during your visits with your family. Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel ….our home is your home!
Feel free to include grocery items in your e-mail if you would like. We can have them available in your suite upon your arrival.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet. A home away from home! We had the King deluxe suite. It looked like an apartment. Full equipped kitchen, eating area; table/chairs, flat screen tv's in the bedroom and livingroom. The bathroom was very clean and had plenty of towels. Extra pillows and blankets in the mirrored closet. The lobby is very pretty, fireplace, flat screen tv on the wall above it. They have a small snack shop and the prices are good, Great place!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Emily C,

It really makes us happy when our guests feel so at home during their stay with us and we appreciate your very positive review. I hope that since you are not so far away that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place would be the best hotel stateside for me, it is like your own top-notched celebrity suites that is welcomed and authentic. This hotel i can't get enough of it, it is more than what you pay for. The staff are great and complimentary dinner sounds really freaking awesome. Furthermore, i just have to say it again this hotel is the topic.

Room Tip: All the suites are freaking awesome.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
KathyRusso, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Alex B,

Thank you for posting your very positive opinion of our Homewood Suites. We are currently working on some great projects which will even further enhance our guest suites. I hope you come back soon to see the new touches.

We are honored to be your stateside choice!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel from 12/27/12 to 1/1/13. We called ahead, as we had a late arrival, and the check in could not have been more seamless. The room was spotless and comfortable, housekeeping was excellent, and breakfast presented a variety of choices, hot and cold. The hotel is located on the grounds of Stewart International Airport, and is within driving distance of West Point Military Academy, Newburgh Mall, many Revolutionary War sites, and a hour drive to New York City. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Newburgh/New Windsor area. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Hi Nylonghorn,

We look forward to having you as our guest every time you travel to our area, any time of day or night!

Thank you for sharing such nice comments!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Newburgh for a family event. It was easy to find, and the staff was very accommodating. We arrived earlier than normal check in time, but they kindly let us check in early. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
KathyRusso, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Hi Daryl B,

Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. Since you have family in the area, I hope that we will be seeing more of you! Although we can’t guarantee it, we will always accommodate an early arrival if the suite type is available. Sometimes it is just these small gestures that make a big difference. Glad that you were happy with your stay!

Thanks again!