“Horrible service and mediocre food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ABC Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 63 Restaurants in New Windsor
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had been trying out different pizza places and decided to order take out from ABC. They don't deliver so I had to go pick it up. When they gave me the order of pizza, appetizers, and a dinner it was wrong. He said he would make me the correct dinner. I say down to wait and he left all my other food on the counter to get cold. 20 minutes later my correct dinner was ready. After I paid the bill (which was ridiculously expensive) I asked for extra blue cheese for my wings. The guy said it was 25 cents. I don't mind paying for extra items but after waiting so long because of their mistake and my food getting cold on the counter I couldn't believe they wouldn't just give me a 25 cent cup of blue cheese. On top of l of this the pizza wasn't even that good. And beware that it's cut in squares like in the Midwest, it's not normal NY slices.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Let me say that our experience is with take out.
Oh My - George makes the best pizza ever!! We used to live right around the corner - how convenient & how spoiled were we!
Around 1994 we moved away and tried every pizza place around us & so disappointed. SO still go back for George's pizza - thank God for heated seats in our car in the winter or if not those insulated bags work as well!! If you think about it most places say your order will be ready in 15 - 20 minutes - so I just get in the car instead of hanging around. We have tried other items on the menu as well and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Since ABC is almost around the corner from our home we have made it our "night-out for Pizza place. And for good reasons, the Pizza is GOOD. We can order a small antipasto and a medium pie, drinks and we have a nice casual night out for about $25. The Antipasto is very good, fresh ingredients and they will had onion and anchovies on request. Along with some fresh Italian bread it is very good. A huge variety of Pizza topping is offered and we love the pizza. Usually taking home a couple of slices for lunch the next day..or maybe cold pizza for breakfast. Hmmmm....Of the dozen or so pizza shops around town we have come to enjoy ABC the most