“Absolutely Delicious!!!!!!T”

QQ Asian Bistro
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The quality of the sushi and the price was amazing. We tried their "Snow White" roll and it was incredibly delicious. Everything was fabulous. When we arrived, it was almost closing time but they still served us and let us take any food we hadn't finished. Considering it is an all-you-can-eat sushi place, that;s a big plus. Would definitely go back!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is one of the best food deals in town! The sushi is good and I love the mix of options. I usually get spring rolls with hot and sour soup and then jump right into the sushi rolls. The all you can eat deal is FANTASTIC!!!! $20 for all you can eat sushi. Not a buffet. Hand made to order. Don't expect great atmosphere. It's like eating at a pizza restaurant. You are going for the food. Your going because your hungry. Your going because of the variety. I've been back twice already in the last month.

1  Thank BigDoba
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place is a great find for Chinese in New Windsor. They have a typical American-Chinese food menu and although it is in a strip mall, the inside is surprisingly nice for a sit down dinner. The ladies that run it are really friendly, although there has been a couple of times where it is just packed and we've had to wait quite a while before anyone acknowledged us. My favorite item on the menu is the Shrimp Lettuce Wraps (get them!). They have a sushi bar too but I've never ordered sushi before.

1  Thank Coopercoy
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by this estsblident with several in my group. Most had sushi one price and they bring continuos pieces and rolls. The sushi was fresh Delicious. From miso soup seafood soup and sesame chicken the food was just outstanding. The staff was extremely helpful and I was able to tell from the Regulars this was always the case. We will return.

1  Thank DonTooch