“Best Italian food in the area!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Vito Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New Windsor and Vails Gate are basically the same town.
Description: New Windsor and Vails Gate are basically the same town.
New Windsor, New York
“Best Italian food in the area!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about this place....from the food to the entire staff, everything is perfect!! We go there almost every week and when we come in, we are greeted like family. High quality food, high quality service.....what more could you ask for!! Thanks, Eddie, for a great time and meal every time we go!!!! This place DOES NOT disappoint!!!

Visited August 2012

Cornwall, New York
“Expected more”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

This resturant opened up in the old Napoli's location. (Which moved down the road) Thought we'd give it a try. I had Chicken Francaise, and my husband had Veal Parm. The salads that were included with the meal at Napoli's were extra, the prices were increased and the portions not as large. I did not feel that the meal was the greatest I have eaten, but it did rank much lower than I expected.
As for the renovations of the resturant they were ok, but not as extensive as I thought with the time that it took for the work mto be done.
I have not returned, and I am not sure if I will.

Visited February 2012