“What a fun place!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed next door for my brother's West Point Graduation. Got into town at 8:30 and needed dinner, pronto. My husband and grandfather and I went over to the pub, which was almost full, and had reubens, shrimp cocktail (my grandfather!) and good guinness. There was trivia going on that night, and the man running the trivia was very nice, and even got us involved! I've been to bars on trivia nights that are just loud, and out of control. This was not the case. We could hear each other, the food was great, everyone was nice, and we left happy! I wish I lived closer!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is your local bar on a busy road with a lot of traffic. the outside dining is noisy, the portions are small and they wings were cooked in a dirty oil because they looked burnt. The bar is full of locals so anyone visiting would feel out of place. The drinks on tap were either flat or warm...Burgers were warm with hardly any fries. Salads were wilted...chicken wings were very small and nachos looked like they dumped canned chili on top with doritos.

2  Thank Familyof534
Reviewed October 19, 2013

After watching a college football game and touring campus on a sunny, October afternoon, we were hungry, thirsty and tired. This was an ideal choice for refreshing the body and soul. Although the space is quaint, the food was a classy step up from predictable sports bar food. My Reuben sandwich was served open-faced with thick slices of corn beef and a generous portion of melted cheese. The server was friendly and patiently listened to and responded to our tourist-type questions. It was a memorable meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food is usually ok. Nothing special. Getting a med rare burger is almost impossible. It's always over done!! Personnelly I've given up returning it. The portion size is fair. The noise can be really bad sometimes. Depends on which clients are there.
The drinks, not beer, are a hit or miss. Depends on whos there pouring. I can have a gin and tonic and taste the tonic and go a few nights later and it's like I'm drinking just tonic. Glass size has shrunk but the prices are the same. Most of the staff is friendly.
It was much better a few years ago.
Two burgers w/fries or onion rings and a drink each will run you $40. plus tip.

2  Thank logan s
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Jane and Jane are the best! Excellent service and the food is outstanding. Lunch or dinner its worth the trip from anywhere. Great atmosphere too. Try the stuffed cabbage, stuffed peppers, Burgers and the french onoin soup is the best. Try it once and you'll be a regular.