“Good food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Legends

Legends
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate here while visiting family in Cutchogue. One part of the restaurant is a sports bar type place and the other side of the place is an upscale restaurant. We ate in the upscale restaurant part and the atmosphere was very elegant. Nice view also. My husband had some sort of risotto and he claimed it was the best he ever had. He is a good cook and makes risotto himself lots of time. I had risotto also but made the mistake of ordering the spinach and mushroom risotto. I don't really like mushrooms and there were loads of them. The risotto was good but I had to pick out all the mushrooms. My stupidity! Would definitely go back and try again.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had a late lunch here on a Saturday. There were 5 of us. I had fish tacos and enjoyed them thoroughly. My companions had risotto, monkfish, beet salad, soft shell crab sandwich. We shared the calamari appetizer. All the food was presented attractively, all of the entrees arrived at the same time. Service very good after a delayed seating.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

recently went to the legends in new suffolk. This is the first time back there since it was called Harbor Inn back in the late sixties. I had moved out of the area in 1972. The place has been completely gutted and redone since then. We just had drinks in the bar area, which is full of big screen televisions. Nice atmosphere, didnt eat anything just had drinks - the drinks were a bit pricey but this is the north folk in the summer time so I guess they want to cash in on that.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Two years ago I would have recommended this place--we had eaten there dozens of times over the years. But now, I don't recommend. We have had four or five really bad meals there in the past year or so. Bland, pricey. Bland salads, skimpy portions. $15 fish sandwich with meager piece of fried flounder on a packaged roll and handful of fries--no lettuce or tomato, onion--nothing. Too bad because it could be nice. Good to go for a drink--the bar is nice but don't waste your money on the food.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

200 beers and a well stocked bar.

If ambiance move you add a star to this rating.Several visits have been a good experience.

A good place for fish and filet mignon.(If you want Thai food stay a little closer to home)