“THE WITHIN REVIEWS ARE VERY ACCURATE, A GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Agostino's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in New Rochelle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My granddaughter celebrated her birthday, while at a nearby college. I trusted the reviews herein and visited Agostino's. We were four adults and six children, one only eighteen months. From the moment I entered the restaurant, a wonderful experience evolved. Our family due to necessity eats out several times each week. I have never felt more comfortable. The food was outstanding, and the wait-staff made suggestions that enhanced the meal. My granddaughters are picky, health conscious eaters, and normally, their food is packed to go. In Agostino's they ate both appetizers and the meal. There were no leftovers. I can honestly state that my expectations were exceeded geometrically. As an Italian-American, this restaurant honored my culture. A sincere thank you.

2  Thank Peter C

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We have been going to Agostino's for years. Love the food, the atmosphere & the outstanding service Missed Angela "our server" when she had gone back to Italy for awhile. Thank you for coming back Angela

2  Thank LindaZiobro
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Arrived to a clean, beautiful welcoming place. Felt like I was in Rome but was much nicer. Wish I could speak Italian like my wife. Better yet was the food. Had an anti pasta platter that was excellent and enough for 2-4. Ordered a pasta seafood special which cooked to perfection even though it was the last order. If you're anywhere in Westchester or even north side of the city, it's worth the trip. I was going to give a 4, but on reflection they could have done nothing better!

4  Thank Jim F
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The entrance to the joint is sandwiched between a barber and a laundromat. The facade of the restaurant was clad with granite tiles; you could tell they "bypassed" the New Rochelle Architectural Review Board.
Once inside we were greeted and seated promptly. Our server was a delightful person eager to please and always with a smile on his face. Portions were adequate and tasty, a bit salty, but with homemade feel to it. Prices were fair but not a bargain.
The ambiance had a genuine Italian feel to it. Not just the patrons but also the kitchen staff, you could hear them speaking Italian, loud!!! I swear I thought I was in Sicily.
I will definitely come back for a meal if in town again. I strongly recommend the place for its unassuming genuineness.

5  Thank Electrinaut
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The food here is unbelievable! My family and I have been going here for years, and it keeps getting better! The specials are always delicious! My husband never resists their home made pasta- no matter what kind, it's great. From appetizers to dessert, the food is the best!

4  Thank VEG717