“Fabulous service and accommodations”

Radisson Hotel New Rochelle
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in New Rochelle
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Fabulous service and accommodations”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My business hosted a two day conference at the Radisson New Rochelle. I have been working in New York for many years and this is the best experience we have ever had! We have already booked another event for 2014. I highly recommend for hosting meetings as well as business travelers.

Malachi Pancoast
President
The Breakthrough Coach

1 Thank Katie R
Radisson_AGM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share some kind words about your experience with our hotel. We very much enjoyed having your group with us and look forward to having you back again next year. Our entire staff is dedicated to giving the type of experience you mentioned, and it is reviews like yours that stand as a reminder that their dedication is noticed. So, I would like to thank you for choosing The Radisson New Rochelle and providing us with such an outstanding review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel was selected for me. Were I to go again, I would select it for myself. The room was comfortable. Comes with sleep-number mattress which I did not adjust.
Small fridge in the room was convenient as was the single cup coffee maker. Shower excellent.
Restaurant and lounge in house means there is no need to leave the property.
Staff very friendly and helpful

1 Thank roadrun50
Radisson_AGM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share some words about your experience at our hotel. We aim to win over and make repeat guests out of everyone who stays with us, and I am very glad that we were able to make a lasting impression on your first stay. We can't wait to see you again soon, whether for more business or a pleasure trip to NYC.
New Rochelle, New York
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Job Well Done! Thank you Radisson Hotel & Christine Zipparo, Banquet Director for helping me with the ask of a Meet & Greet event for or New President. It was a great success all was impressed with space, deserts and service. After meeting we journey up too "NoMa Lounged" which was very impressive as well. Real nice atmosphere only one suggestion would have nice to have something to nosh at the lounge other than that service was real nice. I do want to specially thank Christine Zipparo for her friendly accommodating professional attitude it was just a pleasure. We look forward to have other events in our near future.

Roberta,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your positive experience with us. We are glad that we were able to provide a good atmosphere for your "post-meeting" gathering. We hope to be able to serve you and your group again soon.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent, yet again! I was in town for a business meeting and stayed here based on previous positive experiences. It did not disappoint. All of my previous positives regarding comfort and service still apply. The menu for the in-house restaurant, which has been changed since my last visit, was bewildering enough that my co-worker and I walked to a nearby restaurant. Also, the room service bill for coffee (my co-worker's idea) was excessive. Those are minor issues, though, and nothing that would deter me from returning.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Radisson_AGM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you very much for you kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. I do hope that you give our restaurant a try during your next stay as we are very proud to have such a high quality dining option available to our guests. The amount of choices can seem a bit intimidating, however anything you choose is most definately going to be delicious.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Despite the bleak corridor (I believe they are renovating anyway), the Radisson New Rochelle had a very spacious room, a fantastic dining area and the friendliest staff.

A simple request such as a wake-up call and general questions were answered with enthusiasm and a welcoming smile. The young woman at the Front Desk on the evening of October 23rd (unfortunately, I did not catch her name) exuded customer service and should be commended.

On another note, I opted to eat at Noma (the in-house restaurant). The bartender was incredibly friendly without being overbearing and I enjoyed one of the greatest meals I've ever had a hotel (the butternut squash soup and the duck for main). The ambience was relaxed and yet a nice getaway from the rest of the world.

The cost is a bit high but isn't it always in the New York City area?

Rick,
Thank you for your amazing review. Our staff comes in everyday and works very hard to deliver the type of guest experience you have mentioned. Feedback like yours lets us know that we are hitting our mark and provides our staff with great satisfaction that their effort is noticed by our guests. We can't wait to serve you again whenever you travels bring you back to our area.
Albany, New York
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed for one night and all my wife and I wanted after arriving late was a bed and a warm shower. We got a terribly foul smelling room and there was no hot water in the morning. We called about the water and they said that they were doing repairs and that it would be up and running in 45 minutes but unfortunately we had an appointment and could not wait. If they had given us a warning of this the night before we could have planned accordingly. The manager would not discount us for our inconvenience. The room smelled of sour milk. Try to avoid.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Terrance J
Radisson_AGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Turner,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our property. We apologize about the hot water issue. We unexpectedly needed to address a maintenance issue. Of course, had we known in advance, we would have alerted our guests. This issue was certainly a rarity at our property and we were as taken by surprise as you and the handful of other guests who experienced a 40 minute delay of hot water. If there is something further you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact me directly any time.
Thank you for your time.
Hopewell Junction, New York
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Debra is an absolute miracle worker! She truly is the definitely of a banquet manager. Her and her team worked magic the night of my wedding. Since there was a business conference earlier in the day before the wedding, there wasn't much time to setup everything we had planned. Since my mom and I were very DIY, there was a lot of things that we had to setup ourselves. Debra and her team took the task we gave them and created magic. Anytime I had a question or needed help she was a phone call or email away. I reccommend this venue to everyone. You will not be disappointed. Tegan is also a doll! If Debra was off, she was right there to answer a question The hotel itself is also great! The rooms were awesome & room service was fantastic! Morgan at the front desk helped us the night before our wedding switching rooms around and handing out the welcome gift bags I made. She was such a pleasure to work with! Lastly, the staff the was working with Debra the night of our wedding was outstanding. They helped my family and I with everything we needed. We were treated like royals. Such geniune and caring people. I can't wait to plan another event at the Radisson & work with Debra and her team! Thanks for everything Debra!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cecelial489
Radisson_AGM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Cecelia,

In the hospitality industry, our greatest reward as a staff is the satisfaction gained through delivering high quality service and reading comments like yours that let us know we hit the mark. I am very happy that we were able to live up to and exceed the expectations you had for your special day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Rochelle
Courtyard Rye
Courtyard Rye
#1 of 1 in Rye
Residence Inn By Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium

Been to Radisson Hotel New Rochelle? Share your experiences!