“Food is Very Good”

The Mexican Corner
Ranked #16 of 194 Restaurants in New Rochelle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 10, 2014

this restaurant is a great surprise in new rochelle, very tasty food, attentive staff and owner and the food is very good. The portions are generous and do not accept credit cards.

2  Thank Paulo R

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I lived in New Rochelle for almost 10 years and have to say, this is STILL one of my absolutely favorite Mexican restaurants. It is a tiny place on Main Street - don't even think I ever ate inside. But ordered out from this place ALL the time - the chimichangas are out of this world. The ingredients are fresh - the flavors are amazing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great Mexican cuisine.

1  Thank DumDumDittayyyy
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Wow! I am in love with there food it's a very small restaurant but if I had to wait I would super delicious food good price and nice size portions!! If u love Mexican food you have to eat here !! Omg delicious

1  Thank Natsley15
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I patroned this restaurant for the first time the other evening. I'm sold! I'm a strick critic for hard-core Mexican food. I love this place. The ambiance was lovely, the service was great, and there wasn't a long wait for your dinner order.

1  Thank cici587
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

we have breakfast at Mexican Corner almost every weekend! my husband lives their omelet with chorizo and three different sauces with rice, beans, and excellent homemade chips and I love their Mexicana scrambled eggs with jalapeño, onion, and tomato - and the best part is the lovely, warm service by the family who owns and runs the restaurant - they always make you feel welcome and a part of the family! nice coffee service, a well! we can't wait for their new, enlarged space to become a reality (hopefully will fix the only two issues we have: ventilation could be better - don't wear dry clean only clothing that you want to re-wear, and maybe add freshly made chunky gauc to add to go with their fabulous chips!!) ... we love Mexican Corner and are so grateful to have them so close to home!

1  Thank shawntinker