“Great Find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our first time in this restaurant turned out to be an excellent experience. A small restaurant located just outside the downtown area on Rt 1, it is a great choice for anyone seeking a well-prepared meal in a very comfortable setting. The service was courteous and attentive and the menu selections on the dinner menu offer a good variety of Italian dishes. Our dinners were excellent, delicious, and filling. This restaurant is definitely worth the trip and should not be missed.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here last night for dinner.
Seated right away. Waitstaff helpful. Lots of specials in addition to a varied menu.
I had pasta fagioli soup as an appetizer and veal marsala with a side of rigatoni in marinara sauce. All excellent. My wife had cheese ravioli which she really liked. We shared a tiramisu dessert....also very good.
Parking lot on the side.
Overall a very nice restaurant which I've passed by for a couple of years.
I will be back

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A local gem a of a restaurant. The service, food, wine, and desert were all great. Highly recommended for superb Italian food. We were greeted by the owner like old friends when we arrived. We could hear ourselves talk at the table. The bruschetta, bread, appetizers, entre`s, wine, could not have been better. We love this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been eating at Siena since it's opening. The food is always excellent and the staff is always eager to please. The staff's appearance is always impeccable and they are extremely atttentive to your every need. The atmosphere and decor is pleasant and the restaurant and it's silverware and glasses are always clean. The food is outstanding and the wine list is very good. Prices are reasonable for this type of fare and the location. They consistently have excellent specials and I usually order one of them because they are so good. Nothing bad to say about Siena.

1  Thank Ttldomination
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Went here with my family for lunch-the food was amazing & the wait staff impeccable. I had salmon with capers that was delicious. The appetizers were so good-fried artichokes. My dad said his veal was the best he's had in a long time. Wish I lived near this restaurant so I could go back again & again, but we were just traveling through NY & stumbled upon it. We had taken the wrong exit, it was well worth the extra travel time to enjoy the food!