“Excellent food & service”
Review of Siena Ristorante

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Went here with my family for lunch-the food was amazing & the wait staff impeccable. I had salmon with capers that was delicious. The appetizers were so good-fried artichokes. My dad said his veal was the best he's had in a long time. Wish I lived near this restaurant so I could go back again & again, but we were just traveling through NY & stumbled upon it. We had taken the wrong exit, it was well worth the extra travel time to enjoy the food!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have dined at Siena because its sister restaurant was undergoing renovations, and I'm glad I did. First, the service was outstanding, my water glass was filled virtually seconds after I finished it. The food was equally outstanding, well prepared and presented with style. For lunch, I chose grilled shrimp as an appetizer, and pork chops with roasted peppers as the entree. Both were delicious. I definitely plan to return to Siena again and again.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is a lovely little place. Nice wine selection and beautifully prepared, moderately priced food - not inexpensive, definitely a "nice" dinner atmosphere, and very well done. Try the homemade gnocchi - these are the real deal and absolutely wonderful

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great Food, with new Specials every day.
Very friendly, attentive Staff
Prices are fair for the value received
"I'll be BacK"
Mr Rich

1  Thank MrRich998
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a lovely small restaurant serving excellent renditions of many northern Italian classics. Appetizes and pastas were excellent for both me and my spouse. The wine list had solid values.

2  Thank Gosnold10