“Excellent!!! Can't wait to go vack”
Review of Spadaro

Spadaro
Ranked #26 of 197 Restaurants in New Rochelle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Meet a client here for lunch on her recommendation. I was early the owner came to my table and made me feel at home instantly. Great wine selection and the food is to die for. I am already planning my next visit and will be taking clients here as often as possible.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Years ago there was a line to get into Spadaro's ever night by 5:00! No need to rush anymore, plenty of room to make a reservations. Spadaro's has expanded and doubled their capacity in the last few months and it has significantly affected the food and service. Firstly, the service horrendous. Slow and laborious and our drinks were forgotten twice. I can understand if the place was jammed but it was less than 1/2 full. The food was boring. Grilled calamari tasteless, Caprese salad with hard unripe tomatoes (in summertime!?) and bland mozzarella. I had to generously salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar both entrees for any taste. Pasta was pedestrian except for the pumpkin ravioli which was bizarre with asparagus. Bronzino again needed spices. Sadly we will not return.

2  Thank RetiredNYGal
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always look forward to returning to Spadaro's for warm, friendly service and dishes that are as authentic as it gets. Naysayers just don't get it. I hear they're now offering menus, but that's a shame - half the fun was hearing what was on the menu. Also, for those complaining about price, you must be comparing this to Olive Garden because for this level of quality, it's a bargain. Quite frankly, I'd prefer if you don't go so that I won't have such a hard time getting a reservation!

1  Thank E V
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Second time eating here. First time since expansion occurred and menus used.
Well, people can't complain that there's no menu anymore. Although I kinda liked the "this is what we're serving tonight" routine. I'm surprised there were no "specials" in addition to the menu items.
Came with no reservations on a Saturday night. we had drinks at the bar and were seated after about 40 minutes.
Great garlic bread arrived as soon as we sat down. We shared a house salad, which was excellent and easily served the 3 of us.
We each had a pasta dish....gnocci, bolognese, amatriciana. The first 2 were good not great. Mine was excellent.
salad, entrees and 1 cocktail each....$112

My biggest complaint was the noise. Service was excellent. The prices are a bit high, but the food is very good.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed June 7, 2013

change attitude very bad
food poor taste and high price
I will try again I hope can be better the owner is a little off line
she give a look likeif you come from mars

2  Thank george m