“"Fantastico"”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
White Plains, New York
“"Fantastico"”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Feeling lucky I was able to procure a 7 PM reservation on a Wednesday night for myself and two friends. We started out with the antipaste which was absolutely incredible, mussels in garlic and wine, then the eggplant with marinara and the artichoke. The antipaste and mussels are both must have items. We then had gnoochi and the bucatini ala matriana, then the lamb chops , pork chops and the steak special which were all organic. Empresso for after dinner. Absolutely fabulous meal!!!! Rena, one of the owners selected a bottle of wine which was so good we had a second bottle as well. I am a big foodie person and this place is the real deal. The food was so good I didn't even care what the bill was. As far as I was concerned it was worth every penny!!!!! Friendly service, cramped space but you will not be disppointed with the food.

• Visited April 2011

Harrison, New York
“Food was good, but went home hungry.”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Very tight seating with drafty door. Folks kept coats on. Expensive wine and food. Went home hungry. Won't go back or recommend.

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank mickey071
rome
“THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

After two years I went back to New Rochelle and I couldn't live without having a dinner at Spadaro, so I can reconfirm that this is the best Italian food that you can find in New York area, the ambient is familiar with Rina the chef wife that host you like in the own house for a family dinner...the only thing that I can add is Go and try it so after let us know.
Buon Appetito

New Jersey
“Warm Friendly and Wonderful Food”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Had a reservation for 5PM last Saturday when they opened. When we entered we were given a choice of tables. There was a party of 8 expected next to us and when they arrived they had ten and would have to split the party. Seeing this my wife and I told the owner Rena we would be happy to move.. They relocated us and thanked us for moving as they only have 38 seats. There is no menu and the portions were large enough for two. The pasta course was bucatini spaghetti with the most delicious red sauce with a pork taste and slightly spicy. After we finished our pasta a party of 8 arrived 40 minutes early which on this freezing cold night they didn't want to have to wait outside. We could see that Rena was extremely reluctant to ask us to relocate a second time but we offered and just moved for the main course.. They not only appreciated our gesture but offered our desserts on them. The main course was a grilled sirloin steak which was also excellent. I ordered the apple pie from one of the waiters for dessert and when our server Rashdi asked what I was having she said I should try the home made selections and recommended the amaretto cheesecake and was I glad I did. Even though we live in New Jersey, I can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2011
Hartsdale, New York
“GRAZIE”
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Very good italian food, simple, honest and delicious. With the magic touch of Signore Antonio, I have recommended to all my friends. Daniel