When you pull up to this place it does have an Old World Charm like the movie the Shining in a good way.
We went with a group of couples for an over night to celebrate a few birthdays.
Very good food for an All Inclusive.
If you are into health,yoga and spa's its Great.
The room for the price we paid and as advertised was small but quaint,working fireplace,King bed and balcony.No TV if you want one it is $25 per day.
If we were to return it would probably be in the summer as there is not much going on outdoors except for ice skating.
It is very pricey for what you get,not sure it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel, built in the 1860's and filled with charm...ideal for families in summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Mohonk Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohonk House
- Mohonk Mountain Hotel
- Mohonk New Paltz
- Mohawk Mountain House
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz Ny
- Mohonk Mountain New Paltz
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz New York
- New Paltz Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- Mohonk Hotel New York