“Didn't like...”

Description: Fresh.Fish.Fast.
Highland, New York
“Didn't like...”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I used to live on Long Island, so I have had fresh seafood. I did not like the meal I had here, but other people I know really like the place.(Which is why I gave it a 3 and not a 2.) I guess you need to go to find out for yourself.

Visited December 2011

Moosic, Pennsylvania, United States
“Oysters anyone?”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love oysters but I only eat them fried when they are done right. These guys do 'em right. And the fish selection is mind boggling for a mountain town. Good food (try the sweet potato fries)

Visited October 2012
“Great slection”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hard to find things like octopus and king crab legs are always available in this unassuming international grocery + seafood restaurant. Their frozen seafood section is like nothing I have seen, and holds its own against the best seafood shops in New York and San Francisco

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Temaqueria
NY
“Fresh and Delicious!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very good food but not enough,,I was not full when I finished..I will go back because of how delicious my meal was..They also have a nice selection of fresh seafood in their market..Located a few minutes off the NYS thruway and near Suny New Paltz..

• Visited August 2012
New Paltz, New York
“Fresh Fish”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is the best place around. Fish is fresh, looks good, smells good, and tastes good. They even put a bag of ice in the bag to keep it that way.

Visited June 2012