“delicious food made with love”
Review of Amal's Middle Eastern Cuisine - CLOSED

Amal's Middle Eastern Cuisine
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Amal's Middle Eastern Cuisine is a great addition to the many restaurants dotting this college town. The portions are large and prices reasonable. On my first visit I enjoyed delicious chicken shwarma (the best I've ever had in the USA), falafels (mild, the way I prefer them) and spinach pie.
There's a large menu for vegetarians as well as meat eaters. I've heard from others that Fattoush Salad (fried pita pieces mixed with vegetables) is amazing. Can't wait to go back and try it.
One word of warning, the spinach pies are Middle Eastern style, not Greek style, and made from regular dough, not phyllo dough.

Amal's beautiful paintings of the Middle East adorn the walls and Arabic music plays softly in the background. Amal, an Iraqi refugee, has a warm smile and welcoming way about her.

1  Thank paulacorno