“Had Dinner Last Night”

Dining options: Reservations
New Paltz, New York
“Had Dinner Last Night”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been eating sushi for 30 years in some of the finest sushi restaurants available, including NYC, NY. I stopped in new Paltz last night and ordered a Black Dragon Roll also with Yellowtail, Salmon and Tuna sushi. The Black Dragon Roll is hard to find. I really enjoyed the food. To me, it was as fine as I have ever tasted. There aren't that many around that really know what they are doing. I'll be back for sure!

George Graham

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank George-Graham

“What a wonderful place for Sushi”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My family goes to this place often. So many wonderful, creative and delicious Sushi rolls to choose from. We often order a big plate and share. So we taste a variety of Sushi. So many rolls, you can't find else where. The service is friendly and prompt.

5 Thank Gracelx
Sarasota, Florida
“Good choice for Japanese Food”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Some interesting sushi choices besides the standard fare; also they served Mongolian barbecue (which I did not try); good service, a very good meal.

Visited July 2012
5 Thank FlaHockeyFan
Hudson Valley NY
“Great sushi, good value and prompt service”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We are locals and get take out almost every week from Nekos. Our favorites are the house special rolls, like the Rock and Roll with Shrimp Tempura and the Fantastic Dream with tuna, snapper and salmon. When we eat in the house salad, miso soup , edamame, gyozas and Chief Roll are usually among our choices. Take out or eat in the service is fast and friendly.

• Visited March 2012
6 Thank sloxley
New York City, New York
“Highly mediocre”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Servic

Set on the busy main road in New Paltz, this restaurant has unfortunately very mediocre food and poor service.

Visited October 2011