“Perfecet Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Paltz
Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 New Paltz B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I spent Halloween weekend here with my wife. It was a perfect stay. A nice modern B&B. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. The grounds are nice and relaxing. Breakfast was delicious. The homemade evening snacks were also delicious. Kathy was extremely nice and very helpful when it came to picking restaurants and finding things to do. My wife left her dress in the room and Kathy mailed it to us free of charge. Thats what I call customer service. This is our new couples getaway. I look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BDX95

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wonderful B&B, Just spent one night here to relax. We stayed in the Moonshadow room. Loved the automatic dual-reclining loveseat, Fireplace, Jacuzzi Tub & Huge four poster Bed was super comfortable. The property is modern, clean, quite and set back in the woods. Breakfast in the morning was delicious with yogurt parfait, homemade muffin and a quiche with turkey bacon.We felt well taken care of by Tracey and her family. They have everythign we could have asked for and more. I definitely would stay here again and recommend it to all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank NycPhoto5
kadrew, Owner at Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We, too, love the reclining leather loveseat! So glad you enjoyed our B&B as well as some of our favorite local restaurants and shops. Hope to see you again!!

Kathy Drew
Innkeeper

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We recently stayed at Moondance Ridge and loved it. The property is beautiful and modern and the accommodations very comfortable. We stayed in the Moonshadow room. We loved the automatic dual-reclining loveseat and the bed was super comfortable. I only wish we had had time to enjoy the jacuzzi tub. The homemade breakfast in the morning was delicious. I love bed and breakfasts because they have that "home away from home" feeling, and Moondance Ridge did not disappoint us. We felt well taken care of. I definitely would stay here again if I found myself in the New Paltz area.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank eag76
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A lovely and peaceful place to visit. My husband and I celebrated our 16th anniversary here and it was very nice. Kathy is a a great innkeeper and makes a great breakfast. The inn itself is not like your old antiquey- type of place which is why I loved it. No mold, dust or mildew at all. I could breathe and my allergies were kept at bay. We had an in room couples massage which was interesting. Tight fitting quarters to fit two massage tables in, but they did it. However, one of the massage therapists, Alice was 1/2 hour late, which was not great because we had plans to go to dinner that evening and we wanted to relax before that. We enjoyed the sauna on the property which was fantastic. It was so hot and stepping out of the sauna into the cold crisp air was delightful. All in all a nice B&B, and I would definitely recommend it. We plan on coming back in the summer to do some rock climbing, strawberry picking and possibly taking in a cooking class.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ScubaChickJamie
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights over the long Labor Day weekend. We were extremely happy with the room's size and cleanliness! We particularly loved the beautiful grounds, especially lying in the hammock after a log day of hiking. We were pleased with the fact that we had found a B&B that was dog friendly! Kathy and her husband are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area. We went to several restaurants that she recommended, which were delicious! The breakfast was homemade and very large portions. Although we appreciated the time and preparation, it was a bit too much food for us. I would suggest asking for some granola or fruit if you are planning on an active morning b/c we were left feeling stuffed. We can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have a porch.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
kadrew, Owner at Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed a relaxing Labor Day holiday weekend with us!

While we love dogs (especially our two pugs who live in our private residence), we welcome small, well-behaved dogs only in our Moonshadow Suite. Some guests don't like to share their space with pets and we respect that choice.

If any TripAdvisor.com reader has a question about our pet policy, please give us a call at 845.255.4161.

Kathy Drew
Owner

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

First time staying at a bed and breakfast and it was a wonderful experience. Room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was delicious. Lots of nice touches that added to overall experience. Would definitely reccomend a stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Leenicolas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We went to upstate NY to go visit our daughter at a nearby camp for a Parents Weekend. I wanted a B&B that came with super reviews. The reviews were everything they said and more. Kathy's hospitality and her home were the most welcoming experience . Our room was clean and bright and soothing and relaxing all wrapped into one . The breakfasts were delicious . We were staying for 5 nights and each morning we received the most enjoyable local produce menu. Alternating savory and sweet from each day on while over looking a window of bluejays, cardinals and finches ..Kathy offered us great things to do in the fun town of new paltz which is only a mile or so away . But my all time favorite Fu and Abby Delish the sweet pugs . Kathy home is a real gem. Don't miss the opportunity to stay with her

• Stayed: July 2012
Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls
Americas Best Value Inn - New Paltz
Stonegate Bed and Breakfast
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa

Been to Moondance Ridge Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!