“Heavenly Morsels”
Review of Moxie Cupcake

Moxie Cupcake
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in New Paltz
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Cozy indoor and outdoor cafe serving a full espresso bar, scratch made cupcakes, cookies, and pie. Free wifi available.
New Paltz, New York, United States
“Heavenly Morsels”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Moxie Cupcake is a New Paltz, nay, a Hudson Valley Staple. The cupcakes, ambience, and service are all just what one would hope for in a place that serves handheld, beautifully decorated treats. My family of four (including me, my husband, and our two kids, ages 7 and 4) visit Moxie every couple of weeks and all have our favorites. I love anything seasonal (pumpkin cupcakes in the fall, gingerbread or eggnog in the yule season? yes!). My husband always opts for the red velvet, and our kids are devoted to the classic Moxie (vanilla with vanilla frosting) and salted caramel.
Here's the thing that makes Moxie even sweeter (pun intended) in my book: the quality of their ingredients can't be beat! Not only d they rely on local, fair trade ingredients, but they aren't afraid to experiment with flavors (Drink it Up, Men...a Guinness cupcake available around St. Patrick's Day is amazing!).

Take a breath, take a break, and do yourself a huge favor. Moxie is waiting!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kat539

Monroe, NY
“Beautiful delicious cupcakes -do not miss!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to pick up a quick snack. The lady behind the counter greeted us into this cupcake/espresso bar with a warm and welcoming smile. That in itself was something I haven't seen much of elsewhere lately. The assortment was exciting-beautifully decorated, great names for great flavors (White Christmas, Being Green ). Purchased 4 for later -delicious, moist. The pistachio one and salted caramel ones were my favorites, but the Red Velvet was really really good. Will be back again and again.

• Visited December 2013
Albany, New York
“Amazing Cupcakes”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The cupcakes here are amazing. The flavors are great, and there's always new ones to try I've gone here a bunch of times with my mom, but this is the perfect place to go with friends, or on a date. Moxie cupcakes also does catering, too, which I took advantage of for my graduation party last year.

• Visited July 2013