“Great for lunch”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 21, 2011

My wife and I went here one day when we were touring the area. The food was great, the prices were reasonable. Its exactly what you would expect in a college town.

2  Thank bwco

Reviewed December 15, 2010

I'm just sayin that all I tried was the potato pancakes and a salad. The salad was ok, except for the avocado that had brown spots all through it. The potato pancakes were extremey dissapointing. Maybe their breakfast food is better, but I do not plan to return.

1  Thank a50something
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Delicious and a great deal. These folks have been serving up great food, huge portions, and good attitude for a long time. I hope they never quit.

Reviewed September 2, 2010

Huge menu with reasonably priced options. We came here two mornings in a row. Both times it was full yet easy to get a table--a popular choice in New Paltz. We chose the Alamo, a scrambled egg "stir fry" with andouille sausage, peppers and other veg, and the Protein X, a breakfast burrito with turkey sausage. You could come here for two weeks solid and never order the same thing. If we lived here, we'd be regulars.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

This was the BEST BREAKFAST I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! Thank You for being another super cool place I stopped in on my solo journey that allowed me to leave my memory movie ticket under the plexi glass on the bar!!!!!!

AWESOME PLACE..... FRIENDLY STAFF..... AMAZING BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!

I am so happy I stopped here.