The atmosphere looks warm & inviting when you first walk in. After we were seated, the room was actually very cold and drafty considering there was a fireplace. The fireplace was untended. We were freezing within an hour. Food is overpriced and the menu is limited. The steak special was tough to cut and chew and there was nothing "special" about it at all! I had to discretely spit out unedible chunks. Service was ok but I've had much better. Waitress did not deserve the 20% tip. I will not recommend nor will I ever return.