“Grape Stomping Event” 4 of 5 bubbles

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Grape Stomping Event”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went here this past weekend for their wine tasting/grape stomping event. The wine tasting was a cool experience and we went at a time that wasn't too crowded. I personally didn't care for many of the wines, but that's probably because I have only found one wine I really like. After the wine tasting, we went to do grape stomping. They require you to wash your feet off first (make sense) but then ppl were using that same water to wash their feet afterward as well (dumb) I liked grape stomping though. I think my favorite part was sneaking away from the people and hanging out on the hammock. The scenery and ambiance are very nice. I would recommend this winery to others.

1 Thank hmhmec

Buffalo, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Maybe went on an off day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wines just ok-overpriced. I couldn't get a straight answer on how much was actually grown there. I was told they were a "new winery". I was the only one there on a weekday afternoon and the gentleman working, who was one of the owners, seemed like he just wanted me to leave. Not my favorite of the wineries I went to.

New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great wine, beautiful scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recently spent an afternoon in this beautiful spot. The wine tasting was a great fun and then we purchased a couple of glasses and a delicious cheese plate and sat outside on their deck. Beautiful view of the mountains and live music. Very relaxing and peaceful...and the wines are fantastic! Definitely a must do if you are in New Paltz.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A DAY IN THE COUNTRY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Robibero Vineyard offers the opportunity to spend a lovely afternoon tasting wine, cheese and relaxing on their beautiful deck overlooking the vineyard. We spent the afternoon on a sunny day, with delicious wine and wonderful company. No one rushed us. We just sat there for hours. Just the atmosphere needed to savor good wine.

Visited July 2013
New York
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Spent a Relaxing Day on the Porch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent a great day with friends on their big wrap around porch at Robibero. There is plenty of seating there and on the grounds. Bring a picnic basket and buy a bottle or two at the winery and enjoy! Live music kept us entertained. It was a great day!

Visited July 2013