“Terrific, fresh food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Karma Road
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in New Paltz
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Terrific, fresh food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

Karma Road has the healthiest, freshest food in New Paltz. The menu has a wide variety of choices to satisfy every palate.

Visited March 2012

New Paltz, New York
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I've tried this place many times. Soups can be very good, but I find the menu very unappealing even though I am vegetarian. The pre-prepared food on display often looks tired.

seth b, Owner at Karma Road, responded to this review, February 8, 2016
Hey, Susan.
First managing our Trip Advisor page now and seeing your review four years later! I assure you that we've expanded our menu, improved our flavor and that our soups ROCK!
Hope we get to see you again.
Seth
Mannheim, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Everything was fresh! Great selection of organic items. I am gluten intolerant and nice selection of stuff!

Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“Didn't know vegan food was so good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

Always friendly staff and delicious food. Stop there every time I am in New Paltz

Visited September 2011
Istanbul, Turkey
“We will be back !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

We had lunch everyday at Karma Road during our stay in Minnewaska.
Every morning after hiking for 1.5- 2 hours, when we were ending the hike, we knew already whee we are going to have lunch.
KarmaRoad gets you hooked, once you visit them.
The food is healthy, delicious, satisfying and very tasty. It's hard to find the combination of this three in one meal.
Atmosphere is Berkeley on the East Coast.
Very laid back , friendly, and the service is quick, even though there is usually a line during lunch time.
I like that they don't use canolo oil, and they have a note posted why tehy don't and what tehr are using instead.
I like that they asked me if it's ok to warm up my food in microwave or not.
I wish that they were paying more attention to two plants they had in the store.
The yucca next to the entrance was so thirtsy for water, half of them were like brown paper dangling on the tree.
And the leaves were all covered dust.

But next time I go to New Paltz, I won't come back without eating at KarmaRoad.

• Visited January 2012